Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a professional certification for Information Technology Audit professionals sponsored by ISACA, formerly the Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
The CISA certification covers subject matter in a variety of Information Security topics such as:
1. The Process of Auditing Information Systems
2. Governance and Management of IT
3. Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
4. Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
5. Protection of Information Assets
Our Delivery Formats for CISA
NetCom Learning specializes in providing customized learning solutions with our instructor-led classroom and online training, instructor-led blended training or any other location of your preference, and instructor-led custom/private/group/onsite training at your location.