CISSP has emerged as the key certification for security professionals. In fact, an informal survey of information security jobs on a major employment web site revealed that over 70% of the positions required CISSP certification. Corporations are demanding experienced information security professionals -- with the certifications to prove it -- to protect their information and assets.
CISSP exams are primarily made up of the 8 essential domains:
1. Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
2. Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
3. Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
4. Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
5. Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
6. Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
7. Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
8. Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call 1-888-563-8266 or chat live with a Learning Consultant.