This Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification program led by the industry's top PMP instructors, will prepare you to pass the PMP exam, earning one of the most valued credentials around.
The PMP® exam content is majorly focused on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge - Fifth Edition, (PMBOK® Guide) and other sources, this program features a wide variety of proven learning tools and study aids.
What you'll get:
- Expert led lectures
- Real-life examples
- 35 PMI PDUs
- Tips and tricks to conquer the exam
- Assistance with the PMI application process
To become a certified Project Management Professional, a student must have:
- A bachelor's degree and 4,500 hours of Project Management experience, and 35 hours of classroom instruction that relate to project management objectives (NetCom's PMP training satisfies this requirement) - OR - a High School diploma or equivalent and 7,500 hours of Project Management experience.
- Supporting Documentation is required for the above qualifications.
- Pass the PMP® exam, which consists of 200 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 4 hours. NetCom's Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification course will prepare you for this exam.
Don't have enough Project Management hours that you can document? PMI offers another certification track: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
Click Here for the full list of NetCom courses pre-approved for Professional Development Units (PDUs).
1 PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
2 The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call 1-888-563-8266 or chat live with a Learning Consultant.
I passed the PMP certification yesterday. I'm so pleased with this accomplishment and wanted to thank you immensely for all that you did to make this happen for me. You were wonderful and very supportive throughout the class and the application process. -JT
Just wanted to let you know that I am now a certified PMP. I just took the exam at 1 PM today and it took all 4 hours to complete.... I wanted to thank the Instructor for his patience and his class and the rest of you for making it such a great experience. -AC