Deploying Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 with CVP - DUCC-CVP
Deploying Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 with CVP (DUCC-CVP v8.0) is an instructor-led course for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day interaction with the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 (CCE) product using Cisco Unified CVP. This course will give you an understanding of the Unified CCE v8.0 deployment capabilities, processes, fault tolerance, installation, and performing basic troubleshooting. We will accomplish this by installing the Unified CCE v8.0 software and introducing Unified CCE v8.0 troubleshooting tools.
- » The primary audience for this course is as follows: Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers System engineers.
- » The secondary audience for this course is as follows: Customers who will be configuring and maintaining the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise products
Back to Top
- » Have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and Active Directory
- » Attended Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Administration (AUCCE) v1.0
Back to Top
- » Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 system, processes, and its environment
- » Install and configure a Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 system
- » Create routing options using an external SQL database and an Application Gateway
- » Install and configure Cisco Outbound Option
- » Install and utilize Cisco Support Tools, Cisco Analysis Manager, and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Back to Top
- Module 1: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 Overview
- Lesson 1: Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0
- Lesson 2: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 Deployment Models
- Module 2: Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 Component Architecture
- Lesson 1: Understanding Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 Processes
- Lesson 2: Understanding Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 Fault Tolerance
- Module 3: Installing Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lesson 3: Integrating Cisco Unified CVP
- Lesson 4: Installing the Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 Main Installer
- Lesson 5: Installing the Central Controller
- Lesson 6: Installing the Peripheral Gateway
- Lesson 7: Agent Desktop Options
- Lesson 8: Installing CTI Services
- Lesson 9: Completing the Configuration
- Module 4: Database and Application Driven Routing Options
- Lesson 1: External Database Routing
- Lesson 2: Application Gateway
- Module 5: Installing Cisco Outbound Option
- Lesson 1: Cisco Outbound Option Overview
- Lesson 2: Cisco Outbound Option Installation
- Module 6: Reporting and Maintenance Tools
- Lesson 1: Cisco Unified Intelligence Center Overview
- Lesson 2: Cisco Support Tools
- Lesson 3: Cisco Unified Analysis Manager
- Lab 3-1: Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Lab 3-2: Configuring Cisco Unified CVP
- Lab 3-3: Installing the ICM Main Installer
- Lab 3-4: Installing the ICM Central Controller
- Lab 3-5: Installing the PG Generic Peripheral Gateway
- Lab 3-6: Installing CTI Services
- Lab 3-7: Completing the Installation
- Lab 4-1: External Database Routing
- Lab 4-2: Application Gateway
- Lab 5-1: Cisco Outbound Option Installation
- Lab 6-1: Cisco Support Tools Installation
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top