CCIE Route/Switch End-To-End Prep Boot Camp v5.0 - CCIE-RS-EE
CCIE Route/Switch End-To-End Boot Camp (CCIE-RS-EE) v5.0 is a 10-day instructor led course with instructor led lessons and hands-on labs. Also, there is troubleshooting on specific topics and assessment labs, including instructor feedback to provide student mentoring and support.
This boot camp is a combination of Narbik's Routing and Switching as well as Cisco 360 CCIE R&S Advanced Workshop.
Course Delivery Method:
This boot camp is approximately 60% lecture and 40% hands-on labs.
The instructor uses a combination of "Chalk talk" and "one on one mentoring", the instructor will NOT use an overhead projector. The instructor uses a traditional method of teaching where the subjects are taught and NOT lectured.
The classroom material and hardware are based on current CCIE Routing and Switching v5 Blueprint.
- » Candidates that need to acquire their CCIE Routing and Switching certificate.
- » Network engineers/designers that need to raise their knowledge to an expert-level.
Back to Top
- » Layer 2 Technologies
- » Layer 3 Technologies
- » VPN Technologies
- » Infrastructure Security
- » Infrastructure Services
Back to Top
- Day 1:
- DMVPN (GRE, mGRE, and NHRP)
- First Fully graded Assessment Lab (6 Hours) Based on Version 5.0
- Port Security, DHCP Snooping, IP Source-Guard, DAI and ARP ACL, Private VLANs
- VLAN Access-maps and Storm Control
- Day 2:
- OSPF Labs
- Day 3:
- BGP Labs
- MPLS and L3VPNs
- Day 4:
- QoS - CoS, IP Prec, DSCP mappings, Classification (NBAR), Marking, Policing, Shaping
- Queuing, CBWRED
- IPv6 Addressing, SLAAC, DHCPv6, Both, Prefix Delegation, Redundancy using IPv6 RS/RA
- RA Guard, ND Inspection/Snooping, IPv6 FHRP, IPv6 Filtering, NAT-PT (Static and Dynamic)
- EIGRPv6, OSPFv3, IPv6 and BGP.
- Second Fully graded Assessment Lab which is a combination of two hours of Troubleshooting (30 routers per students emulating the real lab format for Version 5.0), followed by 6 hours of Configuration.
- Day 5:
- Day 6:
- Route Redistribution
- Troubleshooting Mock Lab 1
- Troubleshooting Multicasting Labs.
- Day 7:
- Configuring RIPv2 Mock lab
- Configuring EIGRP Mock Lab
- Troubleshooting Mock Lab 2
- Day 8:
- Cryptography, IPsec VPNs (S2S), VTI, Encrypting Traffic in DMVPN, IPv6 in IPv4 tunnels
- ACLs, and Time Based ACLs, and uRPF.
- Troubleshooting OSPF Lab
- Troubleshooting BGP Lab
- Troubleshooting Mock Lab 3
- Day 9:
- NAT, SSH, Conditional Debugging, Object Tracking, Embedded Packet Capture, HSRP, GLBP and VRRP
- NTP, DHCP, Syslog, Netflow v5 and v9
- Troubleshooting MPLS lab
- Troubleshooting Mock Lab 4
- Day 10:
- Trunks, Ether Channels, BPDU Guard, BPDU Filter, Loop Guard and Root Guard, SPAN, RSPAN, and ERSPAN
- Troubleshooting Switching Lab 1
- Troubleshooting Switching Lab 2
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top