Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 with CVP and IP-IVR v8.0 - AUCC-CVP
Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 with CVP and IP-IVR (AUCC-CVP v8.0) is an instructor-led course for system engineers and customers who will be involved with day-to-day interaction with the Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise v8.0 (CCE) product. This course will give you an understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and Cisco Outbound Option. You will accomplish this by configuring the Cisco Unified CCE v8.0 software, use the ICM routing software to route calls from both Cisco Unified CVP as well as Cisco Unified IP IVR and from Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- » Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers
- » System engineers
Back to Top
- » The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows: Familiarity with call center operations, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows 2003, Microsoft SQL Server 2005
Back to Top
- » Demonstrate an overall understanding of the Cisco Unified CCE system, the Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) routing application, and its environment
- » Configure a Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified IP IVR
- » Describe ICM users and feature control sets, various ICM configuration utilities, ICM variables, and create routing options using an external SQL Database
- » Understand administrative scripting, translation routing concepts, and how translation routing operates
- » Configure a new Cisco Unified CCE system that routes from Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- » Understand the Cisco Outbound Option components and how to configure an outbound dialer, import rule, query rule, and a campaign
- » Describe basic reporting characteristics of Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Back to Top
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Product Overview
- Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Call Routing Options
- Components of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Intelligent Contact Management Routing Techniques
- Configuring Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Integrating Cisco Unified IP IVR
- Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal
- Cisco Unified CCE Configurations
- Using the Cisco Unified CCE Script Editor
- Extended Functions
- Creating Feature Control Sets and Users
- Using Script Editor Utilities
- Creating and Using Cisco Unified CCE Variables
- Configuring Access to an External Database
- Adding Multiple Skill Groups
- Administrative Scripts and Translation Routing
- Understanding Administrative Scripts
- Understanding Translation Routing
- Configuring a Second Peripheral
- New Peripheral Basic Configuration
- Creating Translation Routes for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
- Enterprise Services and Skill Groups
- Configuring Cisco Outbound Option
- Cisco Outbound Option Overview
- Cisco Outbound Option Configuration
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Cisco Unified IC Overview
- Cisco Unified IC Reporting
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top