Routing & Switching Mock Lab Prep Boot Camp - CCIE (Expert)
This instructor led course is offered by NetCom Learning is designed to increase speed and efficiency in tackling a lab scenario. This class is for the student who has already mastered all of the routing and switching advanced lab topics and needs additional test taking practice and speed building. Each day is spent on tackling a mock-lab scenario with feedback from the CCIE Mock Proctor (aka CCIE Instructor) after the day is finished.
- » 100% Hands On, Individual mentoring will be conducted.
- » Five CCIE RS Mock labs will be completed.
- » Student receives dedicated instructor mentoring to ensure all concepts are completely understood.
- » Each student has their own rack. The CCIE Lab Exam is not a team effort, so your preparation should not be either!
- » Access is provided to the classroom racks 24 hours a day.
- » Courseware and rack hardware have been updated to reflect the current content of the CCIE RS Lab Exam Version 4.0. Our courseware and labs are updated after every class based on the feedback from previous classes.
- » Only recommended for the serious CCIE RS candidate in the final stages of preparing for the CCIE RS Lab Exam. It is suggested to take the CCIE RS Lab Exam within two weeks or sooner after finishing this course.
- » This lab course is designed to mimic the CCIE RS Lab Exam environment. A lab will be given to the student at the start of each day. The student is expected to be able to complete a majority of each advanced lab without instructor interaction. Test taking, time management, and routing and switching knowledge, as it relates to the CCIE RS Lab Exam, will be assessed throughout each mock lab.
- » On-site training available for organizations that have multiple students.
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top