Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies v1.0 - IMINS2
Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco® Technologies (IMINS2) Version 1.0 is a lab intensive course, which helps students with the skills required to successfully implement and troubleshoot the most common industry standard protocols while leveraging best practices needed in Security and Wireless technologies for today's industrial networks. The IMINS2 course, developed in conjunction with Rockwell Automation, helps plant administrators, control system engineers and traditional network engineers in the manufacturing, process control, and oil and gas industries, who will be involved with the convergence of IT and Industrial networks. This course also helps you prepare for the Managing Industrial Networks for Manufacturing with Cisco Technologies Certification exam (exam ID 200-601) and (having completed required prerequisites) qualify for the Cisco Certified Network Associate Industrial (CCNA Industrial) certification.
This course is job-role specific and enables you to achieve competency and skills to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot industry standard network protocols as well as wireless and security technologies to ensure that current infrastructures are maximized while developing a converged platform for flexibility to support future business outcomes. Students will be exposed to multiple industrial network technologies as well as products from Cisco and other industrial suppliers including Rockwell Automation.
- » Manufacturing
- » Process control
- » Oil and gas
- » Other industries as applicable
Back to Top
- » Understand the Functions of the OSI Layers and TCP/IP Model and Recognize the Difference between Enterprise and Industrial Networks
- » Troubleshoot Common Issues Found in Layers 1, 2, 3 of the OSI Model
- » Describe the Functions and Components of Ethernet/IP Protocols
- » Configure and Troubleshoot CIP on Cisco and Stratix Switches
- » Describe the Functions and Components of the PROFINET Protocol
- » Configure PROFINET Protocols on Cisco Industrial Ethernet Devices
- » Troubleshoot Common PROFINET Issues
- » Identify Common Network Threats and Resolutions and Configure Basic Security Components (Access Lists and AAA Features)
- » Configure a Wireless Network within an Industrial Environment
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top