Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0 - ROUTE (Professional) eLearning
This is an all-inclusive e-learning solution designed to prepare CCNP Routing and Switching or CCDP candidates for the exam topics covered by the ROUTE exam (300-101).
This is an advanced course on Cisco routing configuration for both IPv4 and IPv6. Students will gain the knowledge to configure and optimize a routing domain using OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, PBR, IP SLA and configure redistribution when needed. It also includes the configuration of highly secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
This training product builds knowledge using a sequence of structured modules that provide an interactive, hands-on learning approach, enabling students to master the essential technology topics in a self-paced format.
This Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance
- » System Engineers
- » Network Consultants
- » System Integrators
- » Cisco Channel Partners
Back to Top
- » Describe network fundamentals
- » Establish Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- » Manage network device security
- » Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- » Troubleshoot IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
Back to Top
- » Describe routing protocols, different remote connectivity options and their impact on routing, and implement RIPng
- » Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
- » Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
- » Implement route redistribution using filtering mechanisms
- » Implement path control using policy based routing and IP SLA
- » Implement enterprise Internet connectivity
- » Secure Cisco routers according to best practices and configure authentication for routing protocols
Back to Top
- » 300-101 : Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top