Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal Implementation v8.0 - CVPI
Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal Implementation (CVPI) v8.0 defines the tasks necessary for the operation, administration, management, and provisioning of Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP) as it is installed in a comprehensive Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management (ICM) Enterprise environment.
- » Individuals with telephony or data networking background who are familiar with the network infrastructure and IP communications components on which Cisco Unified CVP will be implemented
Back to Top
- » Knowledge and skills equivalent to having attended the Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE) course
- » Knowledge and skills equivalent to having attended the Cisco IP Telephony Part 1 (CIPT1) course
- » Experience and knowledge about Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise
Back to Top
- » Explain the components, function, and call flow of a Cisco Unified CVP solution when it is deployed in either a standalone or comprehensive model
- » Configure a functional Cisco Unified CVP comprehensive deployment model with Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise
- » Demonstrate the use of the six Cisco Unified CCE microapplications that are available to support caller interaction with Cisco Unified CVP
- » Describe Voice Extensible Markup Language (VXML) as a technology and describe the benefits that it provides to Cisco Unified CVP; install and configure the Cisco Unified CVP VXML solution for Cisco Unified CVP
- » Execute the steps that are required to configure a Cisco Unified CVP environment to provide historical data and to configure and use the diagnostic features and tools to ensure end-to-end serviceability
- » Design a Cisco Unified CVP solution that is designed for failover protection and high availability and use the recommended troubleshooting techniques to isolate and correct system failures
Back to Top
- Cisco Unified CVP Technical Overview
- Exploring Cisco Unified CVP
- Describing Components and Capabilities
- Exploring Deployment Models and Call Flows
- Cisco Unified CVP Comprehensive
- Examining Cisco Unified CVP Comprehensive
- Upgrading, Installing, and Configuring Cisco Unified CVP Software
- Configuring SIP and Cisco IOS Gateways for Cisco Unified CVP
- Configuring Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise for Cisco Unified CVP
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager for Cisco Unified CVP
- Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting to Support Cisco Unified CVP
- Introducing Scripting
- Implementing Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting Microapplications
- Configuring Cisco Unified ICM Enterprise Scripting Using Microapplications
- Enabling Transfers and Reroute on No Answer
- Cisco Unified CVP VXML Overview
- Exploring VXML
- Installing and Configuring VXML
- Exploring Courtesy Callback
- Events, Log Files, and Reporting
- Configuring Cisco Unified CVP Reporting
- Utilizing Events and Log Files
- Failover, Diagnostics, and Troubleshooting
- Designing Failover and High Availability
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top