Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure v1.0 - CLDINF (Professional)
This course is designed to prepare you with the knowledge and hands-on experience to implement and troubleshooting Cisco cloud infrastructure. In the labs, you will learn how to configure various cloud infrastructure components, such as Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), Cisco UCS Director (UCSD), Cisco UCS Director Bare Metal Agent (BMA), Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus 5500 Series switches, Cisco Nexus Cisco Nexus1000v, and Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR).
Exam Number: 300-460 CLDINF
Associated Certifications: CCNA Cloud
Duration: 90 minutes (55-65 questions)
Register with - Pearson VUE
- » Data center engineers
- » Cloud architects
- » Infrastructure engineers
- » Technical administrators
Back to Top
- » An understanding of network, compute, and storage fundamentals
- » CCNA Cloud certification or equivalent knowledge
- » Basic knowledge of Cisco Data Center technologies and equipment
- » Basic knowledge of VMware data center concepts
- » Attending the following Cisco courses (or equivalent experience) is highly recommended, in order to fully benefit from this course
Back to Top
- » Major components of the cloud infrastructure
- » Implement and troubleshoot the computing component in the cloud
- » Implement and troubleshoot the storage component in the cloud
- » Implement and troubleshoot the network component in the cloud
- » Troubleshoot cloud environments that consist of multiple components
Back to Top
- Cloud Infrastructure Overview
- Fabric extender benefits
- Nexus 5000, 7000, and 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco NX-OS
- Cisco UCS
- FCoE protocol and characteristics
- Server virtualization
- VM benefits
- Cloud management platforms
- Hypervisor on server set up
- Cloud Infrastructure Computing Component
- Deploy hypervisors
- Lights-out management network
- UCS cloud platform implementation
- Troubleshooting methodology
- Cloud Infrastructure Storage Component
- Cloud storage implementation
- Storage access configuration
- Storage infrastructure troubleshooting methodology
- Storage troubleshooting scenarios
- Cloud Infrastructure Network Component
- Virtual device context (VDC) overview
- VDC with VLANs and VRFs
- FCoE VDC
- Port channels
- VMware standard vSwitch
- Nexus 1000V
- VSM-to-VEM communication
- Hypervisor VTEP implementation
- UCS network configuration elements
- MAC pool
- Network policy
- iSCSI vNICs
- Server management
- Network infrastructure troubleshooting methodology
- Troubleshoot Multiple Components
- Multiple components troubleshooting scenarios
- Storage provisioning using UCS Director workflows troubleshooting
- VM provisioning troubleshooting
- UCS Manager and UCS Director Quickstart
- Deploy CentOS Host on UCS Blade Server
- Deploy ESXi Hosts on Remote Storage
- Troubleshoot Storage Access
- Configure Network Server Connectivity
- Configure Virtual Network Connectivity
- Troubleshoot Network Connectivity
- Troubleshoot Capstone Lab
Back to Top
- » 300-460 : Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure v1.0 - CLDINF
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top