Create Web Experiences Using Adobe Experience Manager v6.x
Create Web Experiences Using Adobe Experience Manager v6.x (formerly known as AEM Sites: Author) course, where you will learn authoring concepts using the Adobe Experience Manager Touch UI. This course will cover creating and editing web pages, and responsive web pages based on different templates along with hands-on exercises. Participants will learn the importance of using workflows and launches, as well as personalization and targeting. This course is suitable for content authors.
- » This course is designed for Adobe Experience Manager users and power users including Authors, Developers, and System Administrators.
Back to Top
- » Participants should have knowledge of Website structure, Content Authoring, and Content Management System (CMS).
Back to Top
- » List the key elements of Touch UI
- » Create and edit web pages
- » Author responsive web pages
- » Organize and manage assets
- » Reorganize site structure
- » Add content value through page options
- » Work in teams using annotations and workflows
- » Create and modify workflows
- » Create and manage launches
- » Create and manage projects
- » Manage and use tags in web pages
- » Create personalized content for web page viewers
- » Simulate experiences for targeted audience
Back to Top
- Exploring Adobe Experience Manager Touch UI
- List the key elements of Touch UI
- Explain different Touch UI consoles
- List the key interface elements of a page
- Using Basic Authoring Features
- Define key terminology used in Adobe Experience Manager
- Create and edit pages
- Create, edit, and preview responsive pages
- View and edit bulk page properties
- Create and upload assets
- View and edit asset properties
- Perform various operations on pages to reorganize the site structure
- Create page versions
- Add tags to pages
- Search for pages and save the searches
- Add annotations to pages
- Lock and unlock pages
- Use a workflow to automate business processes
- Publish and unpublish pages
- Using Advanced Authoring Features
- Define workflow objects
- Explore the Workflow console
- Create, edit, and use a workflow model
- Create, edit, and promote launches
- Create and promote nested launches
- Explore the Projects console
- Explain the Projects life cycle
- Create and add members to a project
- Assign a workflow to a project
- Explore the Tagging console
- Create namespaces and tags
- Add tag cloud to pages
- Creating Personalized and Targeted Content
- Define the tools used in personalization and content targeting
- Explore the Personalization console
- Create a brand and a related activity
- Explore user profiles in ContextHub
- Create and map experiences with audiences
- Create and simulate the targeted content
- Define landing pages
- List the benefits of using landing pages
- Create an importer page
- Import the design package on to a page
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Adobe Certified Expert and Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+)
- A.A.S. in Commercial Art - Computer Graphics Specialization.
- Graphic Designer Specialist, including advanced photo retouching and color correction, masking, realistic photo collages, preparation of complex digital files for commercial output, digital illustration and complex vector graphics
Beata Bogaczewicz is a highly accomplished, results driven Graphic Designer and Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+), bringing over fourteen years of combined graphic design, creative production, technical training and project management experience. She is an Adobe Certified Expert with a multitude of Adobe certifications including Adobe Photoshop Certified Expert and Adobe Illustrator Certified Expert.
Her signature teaching style involves breaking down complex topics to their core basics so they are easily and comfortably understood by each learner. She not only explains how features work but also why and when they should be used to gain the best results. Her hands on approach makes memorizing effortless while promoting creative thinking.
- Highly-skilled in graphics and web software including Adobe CS3, CS4 & CS5 Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Captivate, Acrobat and Quark;
- Expert in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Licensed Application Instructor and Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2000.
- Over 20 years of experience as Creative Director for multinational corporations such as McCann Erickson, Lintas, and Publicis.
Carmille has been a Licensed Application Instructor and Microsoft Certified Trainer for years. She specializes in web development, business productivity and digital media applications such as SharePoint, Quark and the Adobe Creative Suite as well as numerous programming languages including XML, XHMTL, HTML and CSS.
Carmille is passionate about educating and has a unique talent for making complex design and development principals seem "easy" to students from all levels of expertise. She currently teaches Adobe Graphic and Web Designer, Microsoft Office Specialist, SharePoint End User and the acclaimed Website Development Professional courses at NetCom Learning. Her 20+ years of experience as Creative Director for multinational corporations bring a special and innovative approach to her classes at NetCom Learning.
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access as well as Adobe Graphic and Web Designer (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash Catalyst)
- Holds an A.A.S in Graphic Design as well as various Awards and Affiliations, including MCT, MCP, MCAS, and Office 2007 Master.
- Senior Lead Trainer for over 10 years.
Charles is a Technical Trainer & Instructional Designer for over 10 years. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and dedicates himself to Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access. He is also an Adobe specialist and holds a degree in Graphic Design.
Charles is well known for his high evaluation scores, achieving 8.75 out of 9 on a regular basis, teaching in one-on-one, instructor-led, and web-based environments; one of the reasons for his high evaluation is his expertise in increasing personnel performance by developing and implementing programs constructed from the job task analysis process. Charles currently teaches Adobe Graphic and Web Designer, and Microsoft Office Specialist courses at NetCom Learning.
- Developed the first online multimedia training content system to Harvard University as well as multiple online multimedia projects for the North Carolina State Government.
- Highly rated instructor averaging 8.7 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
Erick has been training business and IT professionals since 1989, when he developed and introduced the first online multimedia training content system to Harvard University. Since then he has honed his business, programming, and database skills providing highly customized software solutions and education programs for multiple clients such as North Carolina State Government, Cisco, IBM, and Time Warner Cable.
Erick's teaching prowess and real-world experience leading a team of software application developers make him a top Instructor and Subject Matter Expert at NetCom Learning, where he averages 8.7 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Team leader for the first undergraduate team to win the Duke Startup Challenge.
- Over 15 years of experience in the IT industry.
- NetCom Learning Instructor of the Year 2011.
Sam Polsky has spent his entire career in entrepreneurial pursuits, including such fields as biotechnology, software development, data management, and business process management. He began in entrepreneurship as team leader for the first undergraduate team to win the Duke Startup Challenge, a business development competition geared towards Duke Universitys various graduate schools.
Sam Polsky has since co-founded a consulting firm where he has been involved in software architecture, development and implementation. On top of that, Sam has been delivering acclaimed solutions in software architecture, development and implementation for over 15 years. He is a much-admired Subject Matter Expert and Trainer at NetCom Learning and was voted NetCom Learning Instructor of the Year 2011
Back to Top