Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks v1.1 - WIDEPLOY (Professional)
Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY) v1.1 is designed to help students prepare for the CCNP Wireless certification, a professional level certification specializing in the wireless field. The goal is to provide network professional with information to prepare them to deploy wireless networks using Cisco controller and unified switching architectures policies and best practices, as well as ensure the proper implementation of mobility standards and proper configuration of all aspects of wireless components. WIDEPLOY provides students hands-on labs to reinforce concepts. Concepts taught include deploying Cisco AireOS 8.0, Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 2.2, and Cisco Mobility Services Engine Release 8.0 features. WIDEPLOY is targeted toward wireless network engineers with 3-5 years of experience in the networking field.
Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks v1.1 - WIDEPLOY (Exam 300-365) is a new course/exam replacing the old Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Voice Networks v2.0 - IUWVN (Exam 642-742) since September 21, 2016.
Exam Number: 300-365 WIDEPLOY
Associated Certifications: CCNP Wireless
Duration: 90 minutes (60 – 70 questions)
Registration: Pearson VUE
Note: E-learning module (Cisco Digital Learning Library) is also available for this course Click here for more details
- » Network engineers
- » Network administrators
- » Network managers system engineers
Back to Top
- » Deploy a Wi-Fi infrastructure
- » Configure advanced capabilities in data designs
- » Configure advanced capabilities in voice and real-time application designs
- » Configure advanced capabilities in location designs
- » Configure advanced capabilities in outdoor and high-density designs
Back to Top
- Deploy a Wi-Fi Infrastructure
- Preparing for the Deployment
- Describe the Considerations for Greenfield and Upgrade Designs
- Determining the Type of Wireless Design
- Describe basic data coverage
- Describe Voice Coverage and Real-Time Applications
- Describe Location Coverage
- Describe Mesh Networks
- Describe High Density
- Describe IoE and IoT
- Planning the Base Wi-Fi Network Implementation
- Describe the Associated Standards and Capabilities
- Describe Cisco Features
- Describe AP Placement
- Choose Antennas Based on RF Propagation
- Describe Signal Planning
- Develop an SSID and Channel Design
- Implementing the Base Wi-Fi Network
- Describe Standalone AP
- Describe Centralized Cisco WLC
- Describe Cisco FlexConnect
- Describe Converged Access
- Describe Traffic Flows
- Describe Mobility Traffic Flows
- Configure Advanced Capabilities in Data Designs
- Configuring Mobility and Roaming Capabilities
- Describe Roaming
- Describe Mobility
- Configure Mobility
- Configure Guest Access for Mobility
- Configuring High Availability Options
- Describe Redundancy and High Availability
- Configure N+1 Redundancy High Availability
- Configure High Availability
- Configure SSO
- Configure Converged Access Stacking and High Availability
- Configuring FlexConnect Capabilities
- Describe FlexConnect Capabilities
- Describe FlexConnect Groups
- Describe FlexConnect in the Cisco OEAP Environment
- Separate Traffic Using VLANs and AP Groups
- Implement Wireless LAN Controller Failover in Cisco AireOS
- Perform an Access Point Deployment with FlexConnect APs
- Implement New Mobility
- Configure Converged Access Mobility Parameters
- Configure Advanced Capabilities in Voice and Real-Time Application Designs
- Configuring QoS and AVC
- Define Wi-Fi QoS Capabilities and Considerations
- Describe Cisco AVC
- Configuring Multicast
- Define Wi-Fi Multicast Capabilities and Considerations
- Configure Wi-Fi Multicast
- Describe mDNS
- Configure a WLAN to Support AVC
- Configure a WLAN to Support QoS
- Enable Multicast Tuning (Video Connect)
- Configure mDNS
- Configure Advanced Capabilities in Location Designs
- Configuring Location and Context-Aware Service on Cisco MSE
- Describe Cisco MSE
- Define Location and Context-Aware Service Capabilities of Cisco MSE
- Describe the Cisco MSE Products
- Describe wIPS
- Define Location Techniques
- Describe Integration of Cisco MSE For Location
- Describe Configuration of FastLocate
- Describe Integration of Cisco MSE for wIPS
- Configuring Cisco CMX
- Describe Cisco CMX Components
- Describe Design Considerations
- Configure Cisco CMX Location
- Use the Analytics GUI
- Describe Best Practices
- Configure Advanced Capabilities in Outdoor and High-Density Designs
- Configuring Outdoor and Mesh Capabilities
- Define Outdoor and Mesh Capabilities
- Describe Mesh
- Configure Outdoor and Mesh Capabilities
- Configuring High-Density Capabilities
- Define High-Density Capabilities
- Configure High-Density Capabilities
- Lab: Configure High-Density Environments
- Lab: Configure Indoor Mesh
- Lab: Configure Workgroup Bridging
Back to Top
- » 300-365 : Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks v1.0 - WIDEPLOY
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top