Autodesk Revit Architecture 2016 Advanced
This course provides an in-depth advanced understanding of Revit Architecture and moving toward higher level of Production.
By hands-on practice and real life project oriented exercises, trainees will move forward an Architectural project (multifamily, commercial or high-end residential) with advanced techniques to streamlines the design workflow process with a central 3D model using massing design in Revit
Designers will be able to learn the tools for creating a big project with different option shapes and elements. Finally, trainees will learn the processes that take the model to more advanced management and construction documentation phase.
- » Architects, General Engineer Designers and Interior Designers as well as any other designer and draftsmen who have knowledge of Architectural Design and use of Revit Architecture, understanding of construction technical documents, Residential and Commercial Design; AutoCAD users in general and knowledgeable of drafting concepts
Back to Top
- » Understanding of construction technical documents
- » Who have knowledge of Architectural Design and use of Revit Architecture
- » Residential and Commercial Design
Back to Top
- » Understand Conceptual Mass Design functionality and advanced modeling in Revit Architecture 2016.
- » Set up a component family file with a parametric framework; family geometry and types.
- » Understanding essential and advanced concepts and techniques for Family Creation with Parameters and Formulas.
- » Using Project Phasing and Benefits into a Project.
Back to Top
- Working with Conceptual Masses * Linking Files * Advanced Modeling
- Understanding Massing Design and benefits to Architectural Design
- Creating In Place Mass Elements
- Using The Family Editor To Create A Mass Form
- Setting Up Workplanes
- Creating Parameters for A Mass Family Form
- Creating A Mass Extrusion
- Creating A Mass Revolve
- Creating A Mass Sweep
- Creating A Mass Blend
- Creating A Mass Swept Blend
- Creating A Mass Loft
- Creating A Void Form
- Creating A Surface Form
- Apply to masses:
- Curtain Wall
- Presenting Mass Design
- In-depth advanced Walls Techniques
- Stacked Walls
- Wall Joins
- Wall Sweeps and Reveals
- Wall Returns
- Base Extension
- Roof Joins and Floor Joins To Walls
- Curtain Walls Modeling and in-depth techniques:
- Curtain Wall Types
- Curtain Wall - Grids
- Curtain Wall - Panels
- Create Mullions
- Corner Mullions
- Family Creation & Parameters/Formulas * Project Phasing/Benefits into a Project * View Management
- Family Editor and Family Essentials
- Templates and Basic Family creation
- Categories and Importance
- Family Editor and Keys to planning an Intelligent Family
- Advanced template family files
- Advanced reference planes
- Formulas - Parametric formulas and
- Automatic Driven Conditional statements
- Intereopatibility of AutoCAD and other CAD drawing files with Revit Families creation
- Understanding and using Phases into a project, benefits of using it:
- Creating Phases
- Views and Phases
- Objects and Phases
- Phase Filters
- Project Browser Organization
- View Templates
- View Filters
- Additional Management Tools
- General Settings
- Creating Object Styles
- Creating Fill Patterns
- Creating Materials
- Configuring Templates & Projects Standards * Documentation Advanced * Advanced Annotations
- Project Information and Parameters
- Project Information
- Shared Parameter
- Title Blocks
- Modifying the Title Block
- Title Block and Shared Parameters
- Use of Logos
- Advanced Dimensioning
- Advanced Texting
- Advanced Detail Lines and Symbols
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Advanced Placing and Modifying Views on Sheets
- Printing Sheets
- Sheet List Schedules
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Highly-skilled Autodesk Certified Instructor; working with Autodesk Softwares since 1993.
- Expert in AutoCAD, Autodesk 3DS, Autodesk Revit, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, and Architectural Desktop.
- Authored course materials for numerous Autodesk courses.
Joseph is an Autodesk Certified Instructor specializing in developing and teaching Autodesk courses, with a working knowledge of such products as AutoCAD, Autodesk 3DS, Autodesk Revit, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, and Architectural Desktop.
In addition to teaching and developing courses for the past 10 years, Joseph has authored course materials for many AutoDesk courses. He is also well versed in Inventor 8 and 9.
Joseph demonstrates a straightforward, down-to-earth teaching style in order to reach students at widely differing levels of expertise. His extensive product knowledge and exuberant teaching style makes Joseph a consistently highly rated instructor at NetCom Learning.
- Autodesk authority. Subject Matter Expert specializing in AutoCAD, Revit, 3D, and other Autodesk softwares with over 25 years of experience.
- More than 21 years of experience as a trainer.
- Highly rated instructor with all-time average student evaluation score of 8.7 out of 9.
Roger is an Autodesk Certified Instructor with over 25 years of experience working with challenging projects in the management and support in Revit BIM, AutoCAD and 3DS Max Systems Applications for numerous Architectural and Interior Design Firms, Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing Companies. He is proficient in Advanced Visualization Design and is a specialist with analysis, customization, management and optimization of BIM Revit, AutoCAD and 3DS Max for best practices and standards procedures. Roger has been able to support and assist many firms in the field of Architectural Design in the past 20 years.
Roger is also a CTT+ certified, with a Bachelors degree in Computer Programming
and also holds a New York University Certification. In addition, he has also been an
instructor since 1990 with proven on-site and online training expertise.
Back to Top