Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals v1.1 - WIFUND (Associate) eLearning
The course will provide students with information and practice activities to prepare them to assist in the designing, installing, configuring, monitoring and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise installations.
As an associate level, the course aims at providing entry level information, and will not specialize in any of the advanced features of the Cisco WLAN networks solutions.
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactive activities are available through Discovery labs, content review questions, and challenge questions. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
- » Wireless Network Associate/Administrator
- » Wireless Technician
- » Wireless Test Engineer
- » Wireless Network Planning Engineer
- » Wireless Implementation Support Engineer
- » Wireless Network Analyst
- » Cisco Channel Partners
Back to Top
- » Understand the basic RF principles and characteristics
- » Understand WLAN security methods and access with differing client devices
- » Define the Cisco WLAN architecture and the underling infrastructure used to support it
- » Implement a Centralized wireless access network using AireOS or IOS-XE wireless LAN controllers
- » Implement a Converged wireless access network using IOS-XE converged access switches and wireless LAN controllers
- » Implement small and remote access wireless networks using FlexConnect, Autonomous or Cloud architectures
- » Perform basic WLAN maintenance and troubleshooting -describe the requirements for a WLAN design
Back to Top
- » 200-355 WIFUND : Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals v1.01 - WIFUND
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top