Avaya Aura Contact Center Multimedia Implementation
This course covers the implementation of Avaya Aura Contact Center Multimedia.
You will install and configure Contact Center Multimedia on a preconfigured Windows 2008 server. You will configure multimedia e-mail routing using Contact Center Manager Administration (including scripting) and Contact Center Multimedia tools. You will use the Outbound Campaign Management Tool to implement agent scripts (the outbound campaign interface) and enable outbound capabilities using Contact Center Manager Administration. You will also use Avaya Aura Agent Desktop to accept and respond to e-mail and outbound contacts. You will get an overview of Avaya Aura Web Communication Software Development Kit, the Reference Implementation, and its capabilities.
You will use Real-Time Reporting and Historical Reporting to monitor multimedia transactions handled by contact center agents and identify system errors using Contact Center Multimedia logging tools.
- » Personnel who install, configure, administer, and maintain Contact Center Multimedia in an established Avaya Aura Contact Center environment
Back to Top
- » Avaya Aura Contact Center and the components and operation of the Communication Control Toolkit
- » Contact Center Multimedia Architecture, its features, and functionality
- » Install Contact Center Multimedia in an established Avaya Aura Contact Center environment in accordance with customer requirements.
- » Configure Contact Center Multimedia in an established AACC environment
- » Install and use Avaya Aura Agent Desktop with e-mail and outbound contacts
- » Configure Contact Center Multimedia for outbound contacts
- » Configure Contact Center Multimedia for e-mail contacts
- » Multimedia Web Communications and its configuration
- » Contact Center Multimedia general administration
- » Monitor Contact Center Multimedia contacts
- » Maintain Contact Center Multimedia
Back to Top
- Avaya Aura Contact Center Overview and Communication Control Toolkit Architecture
- Contact Center Multimedia Architecture
- Install Contact Center Multimedia
- Configure Contact Center Manager for Contact Center Multimedia
- Avaya Aura Agent Desktop with Email and Outbound Contacts
- Outbound Campaign Configuration
- Contact Center Multimedia Email Configuration
- Multimedia Web Communications Overview
- Additional Contact Center Multimedia Administration Tasks
- Monitor Contact Center Multimedia Contacts
- Maintain Contact Center Multimedia
- Lab 1: Pre-Installation Tasks (Contact Center Manager Server)
- Lab 2: Pre-Installation Tasks (Contact Center Multimedia server)
- Lab 3: Install Contact Center Multimedia
- Lab 4: Post-Installation Contact Center Multimedia Commissioning
- Lab 5: Configure the Contact Center for Multimedia and Outbound
- Lab 6: Contact Center Multimedia Email
- Lab 7: Manage Email and Outbound Contacts
- Lab 8: Additional Contact Center Multimedia Server administration tasks
- Lab 9: Real-Time Displays and Historical Reporting
- Lab 10: Maintain Contact Center Multimedia
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
Our instructors are passionate at teaching and are experts in their respective fields. Our average NetCom instructor has many, many years of real-world experience and impart their priceless, valuable knowledge to our students every single day.
See our world-class instructors.
Back to Top