Avaya Aura Contact Center Maintenance and Troubleshooting Boot Camp
In this course, you will focus on the SIP-based Avaya Aura Contact Center integrated with the Avaya Unified Communication Solution. You will learn to configure and troubleshoot both voice and non-voice contact types. You will cover the architecture underlying the integration, the best practices for engineering and configuring the system, and how to monitor and troubleshoot system components and interactions.
Through hands-on labs using live Avaya Aura Contact Center systems, you will gain experience in troubleshooting techniques, maintenance standards, upgrades, and platform migrations. You will learn to identify and resolve system faults, enabling you to support the Avaya Aura Contact Center system. This course also helps prepare you for the 3301 exam.
- » Technicians responsible for ensuring the continuous operation of the Avaya Aura Contact Center system
- » Avaya employees, business partners, and customers with day-to-day maintenance, installation, and implementation responsibilities
Back to Top
- » Maintenance and troubleshooting
- » SIP protocol and SIP call flows
- » Avaya Aura Contact Center system architecture
- » Avaya Aura Contact Center system engineering and dependencies
- » Avaya Aura Contact Center troubleshooting tools and procedures
- » Manage Avaya Aura Contact Center system security
- » Troubleshoot security issues
- » Troubleshoot voice contact issues
- » Troubleshoot multimedia contact issues
- » Monitor system performance
- » Perform system additions, moves, and changes
- » Perform system upgrades and migrations
Back to Top
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- SIP Basics
- Avaya Aura Contact Center System Engineering
- Troubleshooting Tools and Procedures
- Avaya Aura Contact Center System Security
- Troubleshooting Security Issues
- Troubleshooting Voice Issues
- Troubleshooting Multimedia Issues
- Troubleshooting Maintenance and Administration Issues
- Avaya Aura Contact Center Performance Optimization
- Avaya Aura Contact Center Adds, Moves, and Changes
- Avaya Aura Contact Center Upgrades and Migrations
- Lab 1: SIP Avaya Aura Contact Center Route Points
- Lab 2: SIP Avaya Aura Contact Center Media Servers
- Lab 3: SIP Avaya Aura Contact Center Media Services and Routes
- Lab 4: SIP Avaya Aura Contact Center Supervisor and Agent SIP Properties
- Lab 5: Troubleshoot MAC Address Mismatch between License File and NIC
- Lab 6: Manually Invoke mapvicheck.exe
- Lab 7: Using the Event Logs on Co-Resident CCMA/CCMS/CCT
- Lab 8: Use the Trace Control Utility
- Lab 9: Use the Log Archiver Utility
- Lab 10: Using the AMS Element Manager
- Lab 11: Test Network Connectivity with Ping
- Lab 12: Test DNS/Name Resolution with nslookup
- Lab 13: Use the Windows Service Manager
- Lab 14: Test TCP Ports with Telnet
- Lab 15: Using the Multimedia Dashboard
- Lab 16: Delete Certificate Store (optional)
- Lab 17: Create Certificate Store (optional)
- Lab 18: Signing a Certificate Signing Request File (optional)
- Lab 19: Create an Account in CCMA - Specify Partitions
- Lab 20: Manage Roles and Accounts
- Lab 21: Give the IUSR_SWC Account WRITE Access to the Windows Temp Folder
- Lab 22: SIP Troubleshooting - AMS SIP Session Logging
- Lab 23: SIP Troubleshooting - AMS Failures
- Lab 24: Troubleshoot Emails Not Retrieved from the Server
- Lab 25: Troubleshoot Auto-Responses
- Lab 26: Enable Multiplicity in CCMS
- Lab 27: Troubleshoot a Run-Now CCMA Backup
- Lab 28: Remove Duplicate Site Entries from the Hosts File
- Lab 29: Troubleshoot Real-Time Data with ICERtdTrace
- Lab 30: Troubleshoot Real-Time Data - use SCMU
- Lab 31: Troubleshoot Real-Time Data - CCMS Configuration
- Lab 32: Perform a Name Synchronization on a Co-Resident CCMS/CCMA Server
- Lab 33: Manage Historical Data Retention Periods
- Lab 34: Archiving CCMM Contacts
- Lab 35: Remove the AACC 6.2 Service Pack for Webstats and Re-Install
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
Our instructors are passionate at teaching and are experts in their respective fields. Our average NetCom instructor has many, many years of real-world experience and impart their priceless, valuable knowledge to our students every single day.
See our world-class instructors.
Back to Top