Introduction to Google Analytics
20th Year Celebration offer - Valid for new Enrollments on full payment till February 28, 2018
Every business and organization has a web presence. It may be a single website or multiple websites, mobile applications, or any combination. However your organization presents itself on the web, managing its web presence is vital to its success. Knowing how people and customers interact with your websites and mobile applications can provide potent insights into how well the messages, pages, and other content on your website is received. By monitoring, tracking, and analyzing visitors to your website and their activities on your website, you can draw conclusions about the effectiveness of your site content, promotions, and advertising campaigns and technical details such as site architecture and navigation. Google Analytics is a robust analytics suite that is integrated with Google's data and other application service offerings such as AdWords and AdSense.
Google Analytics is free to use and easy to set up. It allows your organization to track user actions on your web properties and use Google Analytics' rich reporting and analysis tools to analyze data, measure discrete interactions on your site, and qualify the success of your web initiatives. With Google Analytics, you can define success metrics for your website and measure that performance through data analysis. Google Analytics also lets you monitor your site in real-time, and provide alerts when events occur that are out of the norm.
Although it is easy to start using Google Analytics, its robust and complex suite of tools will take time to master. In this course, you will create a Google Analytics account, create multiple web properties to monitor, and tag website pages with Google Analytics tracking code. You will then create multiple views for collecting and analyzing data, and create filters, goals, and funnels for your views. You will then use Google Analytics real-time reports and dashboards to perform quick analysis of your monitored websites. Finally, you will perform more in-depth analysis of website data by using Google Analytics reports.
- » This course is designed for users who wish to analyze website traffic or online advertising campaigns for a variety of reasons, including increasing customer reach and increasing conversions. In this course, you will learn how to set up and use Google Analytics and standard Google Analytics reports
Back to Top
- » Using Microsoft Windows 10, Using Microsoft Windows 8.1, or Microsoft Windows 8.1 Transition from Windows 7
- » Any or all of the courses in the Microsoft 2010, 2013, or 2016 curriculum
Back to Top
- » Implement Google Analytics.
- » Manage Google Analytics accounts.
- » Configure goals, funnels, and filters.
- » Configure monitoring and alerting.
- » Analyze website traffic.
- » Analyze behavior and conversion.
Back to Top
- Implementing Google Analytics
- Overview of Google Analytics
- Create a Google Analytics Account
- Tag Your Pages
- Managing Google Analytics Accounts
- Configure Google Analytics Settings
- Manage Multiple Accounts, Views, and Properties
- Configuring Goals, Funnels, and Filters
- Configure Goals
- Configure Funnels
- Configure Filters
- Monitoring and Alerting
- Monitor Real-Time Reports
- Manage Dashboards
- Manage Intelligence Alerts and Reports
- Analyzing Website Traffic
- Analyze Traffic with Audience Reports
- Analyze Traffic with Acquisition Reports
- Analyzing Behavior and Conversions
- Analyze Data with Behavior Reports
- Analyze Data with Conversion Reports
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Developed the first online multimedia training content system to Harvard University as well as multiple online multimedia projects for the North Carolina State Government.
- Highly rated instructor averaging 8.7 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
Erick has been training business and IT professionals since 1989, when he developed and introduced the first online multimedia training content system to Harvard University. Since then he has honed his business, programming, and database skills providing highly customized software solutions and education programs for multiple clients such as North Carolina State Government, Cisco, IBM, and Time Warner Cable.
Erick's teaching prowess and real-world experience leading a team of software application developers make him a top Instructor and Subject Matter Expert at NetCom Learning, where he averages 8.7 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Team leader for the first undergraduate team to win the Duke Startup Challenge.
- Over 15 years of experience in the IT industry.
- NetCom Learning Instructor of the Year 2011.
Sam Polsky has spent his entire career in entrepreneurial pursuits, including such fields as biotechnology, software development, data management, and business process management. He began in entrepreneurship as team leader for the first undergraduate team to win the Duke Startup Challenge, a business development competition geared towards Duke Universitys various graduate schools.
Sam Polsky has since co-founded a consulting firm where he has been involved in software architecture, development and implementation. On top of that, Sam has been delivering acclaimed solutions in software architecture, development and implementation for over 15 years. He is a much-admired Subject Matter Expert and Trainer at NetCom Learning and was voted NetCom Learning Instructor of the Year 2011
Back to Top
The instructor was excellent, patient, knowledgeable and fun to learn from, he is an asset to your program!
- Darlene B.
» Google Analytics & AdWords Combo
Netcom Learning offers a variety of training for all levels and experience.
» Google AdWords & Analytics Combo
More testimonials »
Back to Top