Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 Level 2: Intermediate
20th Year Celebration offer - Valid for new Enrollments on full payment till February 28, 2018
Discover the powerful tools and techniques for drawing, dimensioning, and printing 2D drawings in this course that enables you to reuse content and extract information from your drawings. With an understanding of the tools and concepts you'll learn in class, you can begin to streamline the design process and become more productive with AutoCAD.
- Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Onsite Training
- One-on-One Training
- Facilitated Training
- » Professionals who want unparalleled creative freedom, productivity, and precision for producing superb 3D modeling
Back to Top
- » Learn how to use powerful tools and techniques for drawing, dimensioning, and printing 2D drawings
- » Add parametric constraints to objects
- » Create local and global blocks
- » Set up layers, styles, and templates
- » Streamline the design process and become more productive with AutoCAD
Back to Top
- Working Effectively with AutoCAD
- Creating a Custom Workspace
- Using the Keyboard Effectively
- Object Creation, Selection, and Visibility
- Working in Multiple Drawings
- Copying and Pasting Between Drawings
- Using Grips Effectively
- Additional Layer Tools
- Accurate Positioning
- Coordinate Entry
- Locating Points with Tracking
- Construction Lines
- Placing Reference Points
- Projects - Productivity Tools
- Schematic Project - Purifier Unit
- Mechanical Project - 2 Views
- Architectural/Civil Project - Formal Garden
- Mechanical Project - Cover Plate
- Architectural Project - Addition
- Mechanical Project - Block
- Mechanical Project - Plate
- Parametric Drawing
- Working with Constraints
- Geometric Constraints
- Dimensional Constraints
- Working with Blocks
- Creating Blocks
- Editing Blocks
- Removing Unused Elements
- Adding Blocks to Tool Palettes
- Modifying Tool Properties in Tool Palettes
- Projects - Creating and Organizing Blocks
- Mechanical Project - Control Panel
- Architectural Project - Furniture Layout
- Civil Project - Utility Layout
- Creating Templates
- Why Use Templates?
- Controlling Units Display
- Creating New Layers
- Adding Standard Layouts to Templates
- Saving Templates
- Advanced Layouts
- Creating and Using Named Views
- Advanced Viewport Options
- Layer Overrides in Viewports
- Additional Annotative Scale Features
- Annotation Styles
- Creating Text Styles
- Creating Dimension Styles
- Creating Multileader Styles
- Projects - Drawing Setup and Utilities
- Interiors Project
- Mechanical/Schematic Project
- Civil/Map Project
- Mechanical Project - Dimension Styles
- External References
- Attaching External References
- Modifying External References
- Xref Specific Information
- Projects - Drawing
- D-sized Title Block
- Mechanical Project - Drill Press Base
- Architectural Project - Office Tower
- P&ID Project - Oil Lubrication System
- Civil Project - Warehouse Site
Back to Top
- » AutoCAD User : AutoCAD Certified User Examination
- » AutoCAD Professional exam : AutoCAD Certified Professional Exam
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Autodesk authority. Subject Matter Expert specializing in AutoCAD, Revit, 3D, and other Autodesk softwares with over 25 years of experience.
- More than 21 years of experience as a trainer.
- Highly rated instructor with all-time average student evaluation score of 8.7 out of 9.
Roger is an Autodesk Certified Instructor with over 25 years of experience working with challenging projects in the management and support in Revit BIM, AutoCAD and 3DS Max Systems Applications for numerous Architectural and Interior Design Firms, Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing Companies. He is proficient in Advanced Visualization Design and is a specialist with analysis, customization, management and optimization of BIM Revit, AutoCAD and 3DS Max for best practices and standards procedures. Roger has been able to support and assist many firms in the field of Architectural Design in the past 20 years.
Roger is also a CTT+ certified, with a Bachelors degree in Computer Programming
and also holds a New York University Certification. In addition, he has also been an
instructor since 1990 with proven on-site and online training expertise.
- Highly-skilled Autodesk Certified Instructor; working with Autodesk Softwares since 1993.
- Expert in AutoCAD, Autodesk 3DS, Autodesk Revit, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, and Architectural Desktop.
- Authored course materials for numerous Autodesk courses.
Joseph is an Autodesk Certified Instructor specializing in developing and teaching Autodesk courses, with a working knowledge of such products as AutoCAD, Autodesk 3DS, Autodesk Revit, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, and Architectural Desktop.
In addition to teaching and developing courses for the past 10 years, Joseph has authored course materials for many AutoDesk courses. He is also well versed in Inventor 8 and 9.
Joseph demonstrates a straightforward, down-to-earth teaching style in order to reach students at widely differing levels of expertise. His extensive product knowledge and exuberant teaching style makes Joseph a consistently highly rated instructor at NetCom Learning.
Back to Top