The IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) certification scheme, providing a modular approach to the ITIL framework, is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail.
This course is part of the ITIL® Intermediate Service Capability certification stream. The other modules in this stream are: ITIL®-RCV: Intermediate Capability: ITIL® Release Control and Validation with Certification Exam, ITIL®-OSA: Intermediate Capability: ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis with Certification Exam, and ITIL® SOA: Intermediate Capability: ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements with Certification Exam.
ITIL Intermediate Service Capability: Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) training course focuses on the practical application of PPO practices to ensure IT service continuity, availability and capacity, and information security and demand management. The program develops participants' understanding of the ITIL Service Design processes.
This training is conducted by certified instructors through different delivery methods, including ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) online training and classroom classes. Participants gain valuable expertise in technology architecture, processes and measurement systems, methods and metrics of IT Service Management, and prepare extensively for ITIL Certificate in Planning, Protection and Optimization.
NetCom is an Accredited Training Affiliate in partnership with ITpreneurs.
- Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Onsite Training
- One-on-One Training
- You will receive a course study book including case studies and sample exam questions
- You should acquire and read the ITIL Service Design core publication, which you should read as part of personal study
- Review your ITIL Foundation course materials
- Facilitated Training
- ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) Certificate Exam
- ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) Certificate
The ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization exam can be taken in any of the following three ways:
- On the last day of the course, in-class exam
- In the comfort of your home and at any time, after the course completion via PeopleCert (online)
- At your convenience, at an eligible testing center
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Number of Questions: 8
- Pass Score: 28/40 or 70%
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Open/Closed Book: Closed Book
- Upon successfully achieving the ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO) Certificate, the participants earn four credits toward their ITIL Expert certification
ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call 1-888-563-8266 or chat live with a Learning Consultant.
We ensure your success by asking all students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test. These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »