EC-Council CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker v9 & CNDA: Certified Network Defense Architect
EC-Council's Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is the most renowned and desired professional credential in the network security domain. A Certified Ethical Hacker finds vulnerabilities in systems and network by way of scanning, penetrating and testing. They use hacking techniques, tools and knowledge like a hacker but in a lawful and legitimate manner for security purpose. This helps them to secure the entire IT architecture against any kind of malicious attacks.
EC-Council CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker v9 & CNDA: Certified Network Defense Architect certification course at NetCom Learning is the most advanced and extensive ethical hacking course, which includes all the 18 core modules of information security domain. The vendor-neutral CEH certification training is imparted by expert trainers using authenticated and comprehensive course curriculum. The CEH V9 classes includes hands-on exercises, assessments and real-life projects which helps the learner to understand the complex security concepts in-depth. The EC-Council CEH V9 training courses are designed and imparted keeping the network security measures across all-level organizations in mind.
- » Security officers
- » Auditors
- » Security professionals
- » Network Administrators
- » Firewall Administrators
- » Site administrators
- » Individuals concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure
Back to Top
- » Working knowledge of TCP/IP
- » Basic knowledge of networking, server and network components
- » Information security background
Back to Top
- » Test network strength, learn to scan, test, hack and secure systems and network
- » Learn complex security features, including Intrusion Detection, DDoS Attacks, Social Engineering, Virus Creation, Buffer Overflows, and more
- » Understand cloud computing hacking threats and implement ways to counter that, and implement pen testing methodology for cloud systems
- » Understand security issues related to latest Operating Systems
- » Secure mobile infrastructure by recognizing hacking threats to mobiles and tablets
- » Understanding security features of latest web and mobile technologies, inclusive of HTML5, iOS, Android, Windows Phone and more
- » Understand information security standards, controls and laws
Back to Top
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Footprinting and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial of Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Webservers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Cloud Computing
Back to Top
- » CEH-EXAM-PU : CEH exam taken at home, with online proctor
- » CEH-EXAM-Voucher : CEH exam proctored by NetCom for private sessions only
- » CEH-VUE-Voucher : CEH exam taken at a local VUE test center
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Vastly experienced working within multinational environments and capable of connecting to different audiences
- In-depth expertise in the implementation, troubleshooting and documentation of networks and security systems, with strong "hands on" technical knowledge of CISSP, CEH and CHFI.
- Master of Science in Electronics Engineering, and holder of several technical certifications.
- Highly-skilled in diverse fields ranging from Security, Computer Forensics, Networking, Routing Protocols, Programming, Databases and Applications to name a few.
With over 25 years of technical experience, Emilio brings a dynamic set of skills supported by a Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering and on-the-field experience working in multinational environments. He also holds more than 12 Cisco, CompTIA, and Microsoft certifications. Although he is well versed and thorough in multiple technological fields, his technical forte lies in the security domain, specifically CISSP, CEH and CHFI.
Emilio's skills have evolved over time, studying closely and constantly staying well informed of the growing cyber threats. These are just some of the few reasons why Emilio brings to his classes more than just what's in the books.
- More than 14 years of experience as a Security Subject Matter Expert as well as black belt in a variety of martial arts.
- Numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command.
- Much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
Larry is a unique instructor and IT security expert. If you sit in one of his classes you might get the feeling of being in a martial arts class - That's exactly how Larry wants it! "The principles behind IT security are the same as those in a variety of martial arts," Larry says. In addition to teaching IT security for over 14 years, he has practiced martial arts since he was 13 years old and holds black belts in multiple disciplines including Tai Chi, Kung Fu, and Kick Boxing. "All of these techniques are like tools for different types of attacks," Larry explains.
Larry's excellence in certification training and passion for IT security has earned him numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command. He is also a much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
- Over 20 years experience in the IT industry.
- CEH and Microsoft training for many government agencies, including the United States Department of Homeland Security, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- CEH and Microsoft training for Fortune corporations such as Merrill Lynch and ADP.
Richard is a premier Microsoft Certified Trainer and Certified EC-Council Instructor. He has over 20 years of experience as a network administrator, security consultant, vulnerability assessor, and penetration tester for assorted Fortune companies.
Richard??s knowledge on the development and implementation of policies and procedures concerning the security of network data is unsurpassed. He has conducted successful CEH and Microsoft training classes for many government agencies including the United States Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, as well as Fortune enterprises such as Merrill Lynch and ADP.
Back to Top