Implementing Advanced Telepresence Video Solutions Part 1
TVS1 is a 5 day practical based course concentrating on the operation, installation, configuration maintenance and troubleshooting of the Cisco TelePresence C Series codecs, Cisco TelePresence MCUs and Cisco TelePresence Management Suite. In addition cover the basic configuration of the Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server to get your network up and running. As well as setting up your network you will also use TMS and VCS to troubleshoot your network. Instructors will simulate faults on all equipment giving students the chance to put troubleshooting skills into practice.
- » Installation and support engineers installing, maintaining and troubleshooting the Cisco TelePresence solutions,
- » Advanced FE
- » Advanced Plus Satellite FE
- » Master FE
- » Master Satellite FE
- » Sales engineers planning Cisco TelePresence solutions.
Back to Top
- » Locate support documentation, install, operate, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco TelePresence Codec C90
- » Describe Call Control protocols, install, configure basic registration capabilities, and troubleshoot Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server (VCS)
- » Locate support documentation, install, operate, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresence MCU range
- » Install, operate, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
Back to Top
- Module 1: Endpoints This module provides the student with the knowledge and skills to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco TelePresence Codec C90 so that 80% of all field activity is unassisted.
- Lesson 1: C Series Operation
- Lesson 2: C Series Documentation
- Lesson 3: C Series Installation
- Lesson 4: C Series Configuration
- Lesson 5: C Series Maintenance
- Lesson 6: C Series Troubleshooting
- Module 2: Call Control Upon completing this module, the student will be able to understand Call Control protocols, install, configure basic registrations and troubleshoot Cisco TelePresence Video Communications Server (VCS).
- Lesson 1: Registration Protocols and VCS Installation
- Lesson 2: VCS Basic Configuration
- Lesson 3: Backup, Restore and Upgrade
- Lesson 4: Troubleshooting
- Module 3: MCU Upon completing this module, the student will be able to setup the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Control Unit (MCU).
- Lesson 1: MCU Setup
- Lesson 2: MCU Configuration
- Lesson 3: MCU Operations
- Lesson 4: MCU Customization
- Lesson 5: MCU Global Conference Settings
- Lesson 6: MCU Upgrades and Backups
- Lesson 7: MCU Troubleshooting
- Module 4: Management This module provides the student with the knowledge and skills to install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS).
- Lesson 1: Operation
- Lesson 2: Installation
- Lesson 3: SQL
- Lesson 4: Zones
- Lesson 5: Permissions
- Lesson 6: Troubleshooting
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top