Managing Unified Access Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.0 - WMUAPI
This course presents configuration design and deployment, and network management and monitoring concepts and tasks using real-world scenarios supported by practical laboratory exercises.
The course includes self checks to help ensure that you have the appropriate knowledge of concepts and procedures.
- » SEs
- » Field engineers
- » Technical support professionals
- » Network managers
- » Security team members
- » Administrators
Back to Top
- » Describe the architecture, licensing, migration capabilities, assurance, compliance features, and setup of Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0.
- » Identify the pre-deployment and design tasks in the design lifecycle phase.
- » Describe how to deploy device configurations with Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- » Recognize the different available templates and their capabilities and how to create configurations and deploy them using these templates.
- » Describe roles of operations workforce and applicable features of Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- » Perform device discovery and configuration tasks.
- » Explore the monitoring and management capabilities of Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- » Create monitoring templates, and perform health and performance monitoring.
- » Use Prime Infrastructure to troubleshoot and perform problem isolation.
- » Create and customize a wide range of reports using Prime Infrastructure 2.0.
Back to Top
- The goal of the course is to provide network engineers, network administrators, and network managers the knowledge to manage the Unified Access infrastructure using Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- he course has a network management perspective and addresses the common tasks and goals as required by personnel working within an enterprise.
- The Course goal as listed above is contingent upon the following modalities: #61550
- The course will include lab work to reinforce the instructor led material on configuration and the use Cisco Prime Infrastructure. #61550
- The course and lab will follow the story of a customer scenario (Case Study) showing how the customer will use Cisco Prime Infrastructure to create and deploy configurations troubleshoot their Unified Access network devices.
- The course will also include lesson assessments (self-checks) to ensure the correct depth of knowledge has been achieved.
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top