Avaya Aura Contact Center - Installation and Commissioning
In this course, you will learn Avaya Aura Contact Center deployment in SIP and AML environments for connectivity with CS 1000 and Avaya Aura SIP platforms.
This course is designed for personnel responsible for installing and configuring Avaya Aura Contact Center in a SIP environment. In the course, you will perform pre-installation tasks and install a Voice and Multimedia Contact Server for a SIP-enabled Avaya Aura Unified Communications platform. You will perform commissioning tasks on the Contact Center Manager Server, Contact Center Manager Administration, Communication Control Toolkit, and Avaya Aura Agent Desktop components. You will also install and configure Avaya Media Server, Orchestration Designer, Agent Desktop Displays, and user client software. You will perform system backup and restore and implement the High Availability feature.
- » Personnel who install and configure the Avaya Aura Contact Center software, including Contact Center Manager Server, Contact Center Manager Administration, and Communication Control Toolkit in either a SIP or AML environment
Back to Top
- » Avaya Aura® Contact Center in a SIP enabled contact center
- » Perform pre-installation tasks on the PVI server to prepare the server for Avaya Aura Contact Center installation
- » Install the Avaya Aura Contact Center application software on the PVI server
- » Perform Contact Center Manager Administration commissioning tasks
- » Perform Communication Control Toolkit and Avaya Aura Agent Desktop commissioning tasks
- » Configure the Avaya Aura Contact Center for a basic contact center call using Orchestration Designer
- » Perform Avaya Media Server commissioning tasks
- » Perform client commissioning tasks
- » Configure additional Contact Center Manager Administration resources
- » Perform database backup and restoration tasks
- » Avaya Aura Contact Center high availability
- » Perform Contact Center Manager Administration replication tasks
- » Install the Avaya Aura Contact Center Standby Server on a PVI server
- » Install and configure of Avaya Media Server software on a Linux server
- » Configure and test Avaya Aura Contact Center high availability
Back to Top
- AACC SIP-Enabled Contact Center Overview
- Installing the Contact Center Manager Server
- Adding and Configuring Contact Center Manager Administration
- Installing and Commissioning Communication Control Toolkit Software and Avaya Aura® Agent Desktop
- Configuring AACC for Basic Call, including OD Overview
- Configuring the Avaya Media Server
- Installing and Configuring Client Software
- Configuring CCMA Resources and Agent Greeting
- Performing a Migration
- Backing Up and Restoring Data
- AACC High Availability
- Lab 1: Pre-Install
- Lab 2: Avaya Aura Contact Center Software Installation
- Lab 3: Contact Center Manager Administration Commissioning
- Lab 4: Installing and Configuring Client Software
- Lab 5: Communication Control Toolkit and Avaya Aura Agent Desktop Commissioning
- Lab 6: Avaya Media Server Commissioning
- Lab 7: Configure CCMA Resources Lab
- Lab 8: Basic Call and OD Lab
- Lab 9: Backup and Restore (CCMS and CCMA)
- Lab 10: CCMA Replication Pre-Install
- Lab 11: Standby Server Software Installation
- Lab 12: High Availability Configuration
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
Our instructors are passionate at teaching and are experts in their respective fields. Our average NetCom instructor has many, many years of real-world experience and impart their priceless, valuable knowledge to our students every single day.
See our world-class instructors.
Back to Top