Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices - CIVND2 (Associate)
This course prepares you for the CCNA Collaboration certification.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices v1.0, Part 2 (CVIND2) course will provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills to implement various Cisco Collaboration endpoints in converged Cisco infrastructures. It covers a range of Cisco Collaboration solutions and enables students to implement and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communication and Collaboration, TelePresence, and Digital Media Player in different Cisco Business Video solution architectures.
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices v1.0, Part 1 (CVIND1) (self-paced portion) provides you with the necessary knowledge to describe characteristics of Cisco video solutions and assess the requirements for a successful implementation of a video solution. The course describes the characteristics of a video solution and enables you to evaluate the general requirements for video deployments such as codec options, media formats, protocols, network impact, high-level architectural components, interactions, and requisites to the environment.
Exam Number: 210-065 CIVND
Associated Certifications: CCNA Collaboration, Cisco Video Network Specialist
Duration: 75 minutes (55-65 questions)
Register with: Pearson VUE
Note: E-learning module (Cisco Digital Learning Library) is also available for this course Click here for more details
- » Primary audience for CIVND2: Network administrators and network engineers
- » Secondary audience for CIVND2: System engineers
Back to Top
- » Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- » Describe the components and architectures of Cisco business video solutions
- » Implement Cisco Unified Communications and Cisco Collaboration video endpoints
- » Implement Cisco TelePresence video endpoints
- » Implement multipoint conferencing on Cisco video endpoints
Back to Top
- Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) - Part 1
- Video Conferencing and Streaming Fundamentals
- Cisco TelePresence Endpoint Environmental Requirements and Installation
- Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) - Part 2
- Cisco Business Video Solutions
- Cisco Unified IP Phones, Collaboration Desk Endpoints, and Cisco Jabber
- Cisco TelePresence Endpoints
- Multipoint Conferencing
- Cisco Digital Media Players
- Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices (CIVND) - Part 2 Labs
- Discovery 1: Verify Collaboration Endpoint Registration Status on Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Discovery 2: Verify Collaboration Endpoint Registration Status on Cisco VCS
- Discovery 3: Install Cisco Jabber Client Software
- Discovery 4: Erase Trust Files
- Discovery 5: Dialed Number Analyzer
- Discovery 6: View WEI on Windows 7
- Discovery 7: Reset the Cisco DX650 to Factory Defaults
- Discovery 8: Reset Cisco TelePresence SX20 Quick Sets to Factory Defaults
- Discovery 9: Connect the Cisco TelePresence Touch
- Discovery 10: Use the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Phonebook
- Discovery 11: View Cisco TelePresence TC Software-Based Endpoint System Information
- Discovery 12: Collect Event Logs
- Discovery 13: Collect SIP and H.323 Logs on a Cisco TelePresence TC Software-Based Endpoint
- Discovery 14: Verify Cisco TMS IP Connectivity, Version, Licenses, and Routing Setup
- Discovery 15: Verify Cisco TelePresence MCU IP Connectivity, Service Status, and Media Ports
- Discovery 16: Connecting Cisco DMP Peripherals
- Discovery 17: Cisco DMP Factory Reset
- Discovery 18: Cisco Edge 340 DMP Configuration Management
- Hardware Lab 1: Implement Cisco Collaboration Endpoints
- Hardware Lab 2: Operate and Troubleshoot Cisco Collaboration Endpoints
- Hardware Lab 3: Implement Cisco Desktop Collaboration Experience DX650 Endpoints
- Hardware Lab 4: Implement Cisco TelePresence TC Software-Based Endpoints
- Hardware Lab 5: Implement Multipoint Calls on Cisco Collaboration Endpoints
- Hardware Lab 6: Implement the Cisco Edge 340 DMP
- Hardware Lab 7: Use Appspace to Manage a Cisco Edge 340 DMP (Instructor-Led Demo)
Back to Top
- » 210-065 CIVND : Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 and Part 2 (CIVND1 and CIVND2)
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top