SAP BW - Enterprise Data Warehousing (BW310v10)
This course is based on software release SAP Business Warehouse 7.4.
- » Application consultant
- » Business analyst
- » Business process owner / team lead / power user
- » Program / project manager
- » Technology consultant
- » User
Back to Top
- » Implementation and administration within a heterogeneous SAP NetWeaver BW system landscape
Back to Top
- Data Warehousing
- Describing Data Warehouse Systems
- Describing Data Warehouse Architecture
- Using the Data Warehousing Workbench
- Master Data Modeling in SAP BW
- Describing InfoObjects
- Creating Characteristic InfoObjects
- The Loading of Master Data from SAP Data Sources
- Describing Data Flow
- Modeling a Master Data Flow
- Loading a Master Data Flow
- Modeling with the Graphical Data Flow Tool
- Loading of Transaction Data from SAP DataSources
- Describing the Core InfoProviders
- Creating a Key Figure InfoObject
- Creating a DataStore Object (DSO)
- Loading Transaction Data into a Data Store Object
- Describing the Extended Star Schema of an InfoCube
- Creating InfoCubes
- Loading Transaction Data into an InfoCube
- Master Data Loading from Flat File Data Sources
- Loading Data From a Flat File
- Describing the Data Flow in Detail
- Describing the Data Loading Process in Detail
- InfoProviders in SAP BW
- Explaining the InfoProviders Used in SAP BW - Introduction
- Creating MultiProviders
- Usage of SAP BI Content
- Using BI Content
- Query Performance Optimization
- Optimizing Query Performance
- Monitoring Performance
- Creating and Filling Aggregates
- The SAP BW Administration
- Describing Administrative Tasks and Tools
- Administrating the InfoCubes
- Administrating the DataStore Objects
- Creating Process Chains
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access as well as Adobe Graphic and Web Designer (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash Catalyst)
- Holds an A.A.S in Graphic Design as well as various Awards and Affiliations, including MCT, MCP, MCAS, and Office 2007 Master.
- Senior Lead Trainer for over 10 years.
Charles is a Technical Trainer & Instructional Designer for over 10 years. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and dedicates himself to Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access. He is also an Adobe specialist and holds a degree in Graphic Design.
Charles is well known for his high evaluation scores, achieving 8.75 out of 9 on a regular basis, teaching in one-on-one, instructor-led, and web-based environments; one of the reasons for his high evaluation is his expertise in increasing personnel performance by developing and implementing programs constructed from the job task analysis process. Charles currently teaches Adobe Graphic and Web Designer, and Microsoft Office Specialist courses at NetCom Learning.
- More than 14 years of experience as a Security Subject Matter Expert as well as black belt in a variety of martial arts.
- Numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command.
- Much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
Larry is a unique instructor and IT security expert. If you sit in one of his classes you might get the feeling of being in a martial arts class - That's exactly how Larry wants it! "The principles behind IT security are the same as those in a variety of martial arts," Larry says. In addition to teaching IT security for over 14 years, he has practiced martial arts since he was 13 years old and holds black belts in multiple disciplines including Tai Chi, Kung Fu, and Kick Boxing. "All of these techniques are like tools for different types of attacks," Larry explains.
Larry's excellence in certification training and passion for IT security has earned him numerous Challenge Coins from the US Government including the US Army, and the Criminal Investigation Command. He is also a much acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation scores of 8.8 out of 9.
- Microsoft Office Specialist with over 14 years of training experience.
- Expert in the IT industry, working in the IT field since 1986.
- Highly rated instructor with an all-time average evaluation score of 8.7 out of 9.
Paul is Subject Matter Expert specializing in the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint end-user technologies with more than 25 years of practical experience in the IT industry. He is also a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 14 years of training experience.
A sought-after instructor and eternal favorite among students, his instructor feedback scores are among the industry's highest at 8.7 out of 9.0. As a trainer, his knowledge and passion for the subject matter as well as his personable nature, excellent communications skills and sense of humor are implicit in every class. NetCom Learning is proud to have Paul on our roster of IT geniuses.
Back to Top