Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE) is a training program that provides students an insight into Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) architecture and its solution components. The course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of DNA.
The course focuses on implementation of the following DNA solution components:
- Automation using Cisco APIC-EM and its built in applications like Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace.
- Virtualization in Enterprise Branch Network using Cisco Enterprise Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Solution.
- Analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (CMX) cloud.
- Security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and CiscoIdentity Services Engine(ISE)
- Enterprise Network Fabric.
The DNAIE course also provides hands-on-labs to demonstrate DNA automation using Cisco APIC-EM and virtualization using Cisco NFV.
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call 1-888-563-8266 or chat live with a Learning Consultant.
We ensure your success by asking all students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test. These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »