Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies v6.0 - DCICT (Associate)
The Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies (DCICT) v6.0 course introduces students to Cisco technologies and products that are deployed in the data center: network virtualization, network technologies, unified computing, automation and orchestration, and the Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI). The introductory level of knowledge that is provided in these courses is targeted for individuals who can perform basic configuration tasks. The hands-on lab exercises focus on configuring features on Cisco Nexus Operating System (Cisco NX-OS), Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS), and Cisco UCS Director.
Exam Number: 200-155 DCICT
Associated Certifications: CCNA Data Center
Duration: 90 minutes (55-65 questions)
Exam Registration: Pearson VUE
- » Network Designer
- » Server Administrator
- » Network Engineer
- » Systems Engineer
- » Consulting Systems Engineer
- » Technical Solutions Architect
- » Cisco Integrators/Partners
Back to Top
- » Good understanding of networking protocols
- » Good understanding of the VMware environment
Back to Top
- » Describe and configure Cisco UCS
- » Describe and configure Cisco data center virtualization
- » Describe and configure Cisco data center networking
- » Describe and configure Cisco automation and orchestration
- » Describe and verify Cisco ACI
Back to Top
- Cisco Data Center Network Virtualization
- Describing Functional Planes of Cisco Nexus Switches
- Describing Cisco Nexus Operating System VRF Contexts
- Describing Virtual Device Contexts
- Describing the Function of Overlays
- Describing Virtualization
- Lab: Install VMware ESXi on UCS C-Series Rack Server
- Lab: Install VMware vCenter Server Appliance
- Describing Virtual Switches
- Lab: Install Cisco Virtual Switch Update Manager
- Lab: Install Cisco Nexus 1000V with VSUM
- Lab: Configure a Port Group in the DVS
- Cisco Data Center Network Technologies
- Describing Cisco Fabric Extender Connectivity
- Lab: Configure the Cisco Nexus 2000 Fabric Extender
- Describing Port Channels and Virtual Port Channels
- Lab: Configure Virtual Port Channels
- Lab: Configure Virtual Port Channels with FEX
- Describing Cisco FabricPath
- Lab: Configure Cisco FabricPath
- Describing Unified Port Feature of Cisco Nexus Switches
- Lab: Configure Unified Ports on Cisco Nexus Switch
- Describing Cisco Unified Fabric
- Lab: Implement FCoE
- Cisco Unified Computing System
- Describing Data Center Server Connectivity
- Describing Cisco IMC Supervisor
- Lab: Install and Configure the Cisco IMC Supervisor
- Describing Cisco UCS Manager Operations
- Lab: Navigate the Cisco UCS Manager GUI Interfaces
- Describing Role-Based Access Control
- Lab: Configure Local RBAC
- Describing Hardware Abstraction in Cisco UCS
- Lab: Configure Pools
- Lab: Configure a Service Profile Template
- Data Center Automation and Orchestration
- Exploring the Utility of Application Programming Interfaces
- Lab: Configure Cisco NX-OS with APIs
- Lab: Explore the Management Information Tree of the Cisco UCS Manager
- Describing Cloud Attributes and Service Models
- Describing Cisco UCS Director
- Lab: Install and Configure User Accounts in Cisco UCS Director
- Lab: Add Virtual and Physical Accounts to Cisco UCS Director
- Lab: Customize Cisco UCS Director
- Lab: Explore Cisco UCS Director Monitoring Capabilities
- Describing VDCs, Tenants, and Policies
- Lab: Create Policies and VDCs
- Describing Orchestration
- Managing Catalogs and Templates
- Lab: Create a Catalog and Provision a VM Using the Self-Service
- Lab: Explore Cisco UCS Director Built-In Reports
- Lab: View Chargeback and Reports
- Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure
- Describing Cisco ACI
- Describing Cisco ACI Fabric
- Programming and Orchestrating Cisco ACI
Back to Top
- » 200-155 : Introducing Cisco Data Center Technologies v6.0 - DCICT
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
I would recommend NetCom Learning because the training is first class. The material is explained thoroughly with real world scenarios as well. The instructors are currently in the field so they are speaking from current experience.
- Jay C.
» Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v5.0 - DCUCI (Professional)
More testimonials »
Back to Top