Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Administration v11.5 - UCCE-A
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Administration (UCCE-A) course that helps prepare learners to administer the Cisco Unified CCE v11.5 solution. This course will provide the student with the basic knowledge to understand the Cisco Unified CCE deployment solution, requirements for deployment, and how to install and configure all major Cisco Unified CCE components. As a part of deployment activities, the student will understand how to install and integrate Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM) with Active Directory, how to install and integrate Cisco Unified CVP components using an IOS-based voice browser and Cisco Virtualized Voice Browser (Cisco VVB), how to install and integrate Cisco Finesse, how to install and integrate Cisco Unified Intelligence Center with Active Directory and associated Data Sources for reporting purposes, and how to install and configure Agent- and IVR-based Outbound Option dialing campaigns. And finally, the student will learn how to setup and use troubleshooting tools including RTMT, System CLI, Diagnostic Framework, and ICM command-line utilities to find status information and log files, and to track a call from the point of entry to the agent desktop.
- » Cisco Unified Communications system channel partners and resellers who are responsible for sales, implementation or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center
- » System and technical support engineers
- » Day 1 and Day 2 support personnel
- » Administrative and reporting personnel
Back to Top
- » Understand the Cisco Unified CCE solution, architecture, solution options, integrated features, and call flow options
- » Understand basic principles and configuration requirements for ACD activity in Cisco Unified CM, Cisco Unified CVP, ICM, and how to access and use the Cisco Finesse Agent Desktop
- » Understand requirements and configurations to implement IVR activity in Cisco Unified CVP
- » Understand and use administrative features and functions of ICM and implement more complex routing to include Precision Routing, routing from Cisco Unified Communications Manager and routing in a ring-no-answer condition
- » Understand basic concepts and terms to access, view, modify reports and use other reporting functions provided by Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
Back to Top
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Overview
- Presenting Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprisez
- Cisco Unified CCE Core Components
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unified CCE/ICM
- Cisco Unified CVP
- Cisco Unified CCE Options
- Basic Call Flow Models
- Basic ACD Configurations
- Configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Configuring Cisco Unified CVP
- Configuring Cisco Unified CCE
- Using Cisco Finesse
- Using Cisco Unified CCE Script Editor
- Configuring Cisco Unified CVP for IVR Functionality
- Basic IVR Configurations
- Basic IVR Scripting using CVP Micro-Applications
- Extended Functions
- ICM User Accounts and Feature Control Sets
- Using ICM Utilities
- Understanding ICM Variables
- Precision Routing
- Routing Calls from Cisco Unified CM
- Ring-No-Answer Routing
- ICM Administrative Scripting
- Cisco Unified CCE Reporting
- Introducing Cisco Unified Intelligence Center
- Running and Modifying CUIC Reports
- Creating CUIC Reports and Dashboards
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
More testimonials »
Back to Top