CNS-219 Citrix NetScaler Traffic Management
Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
- » Designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler environments.
Back to Top
- » Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
- » Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
- » Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
- » Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
- » Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
Back to Top
- AppExpert Classic Policy Engine
- Understand the basics of the NetScaler classic policy engine
- Describe the NetScaler content-filtering feature and how to configure it.Introduction to the NetScaler System
- AppExpert Default Policy Engine
- Describe Default Policy including basic components
- Discuss the syntax of Default Policy expression
- Utilize Actions in policy expression evaluation
- Distinguish key attributes of policy binding and bind types
- Construct and manage Default Policies with AppExpert
- Rewrite, Responder, and URL Transform
- Describe what the Rewrite feature of NetScaler does and explain how it works
- Discuss the functionality of Responder policies and how to configure them
- Apply the benefits of using URL Transformation
- Content Switching
- Explain Content Switching and how it works
- Discuss the importance of a Content-Switching VServer
- Distinguish what Content-Switching policies are and how to use them
- Understand what rule precedence is and the way it affects policies
- Implement traffic compression in a NetScaler environment
- Understand the benefits of caching in a NetScaler environment
- Utilize Front End Optimization to render the web browser more efficient
- Global Server Load Balancing
- Describe the Global Server Load Balancing feature
- Deploy Domain Name System to support GSLB
- Implement GSLB in a NetScaler environment
- Utilize Content Switching to implement GSLB
- Understand GSLB Metric Exchange Protocol and Monitoring
- Customize the GSLB Configuration
- Clustering (Optional)
- Understand the NetScaler Clustering feature
- Identify methods for managing and configuring a NetScaler Cluster
- Discuss options for troubleshooting the NetScaler Cluster
Back to Top
- » 1Y0-351 : Citrix NetScaler 10.5 Essentials for Networking exam
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Citrix expert with an extensive number of Citrix certifications such as CCI, CCA, CCAA, and MCSA to name a few.
- Strong experience with system designs, project planning, and implementation of network resources for companies across US, Eastern Russia and Asia.
- First certified in 1974 in Electronics Design and since then working in the IT field.
Jessy is a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) as well as a Citrix Certified Instructor (CCI) working in the IT field since 1974, with a focus on integration and training. He holds more than 9 Citrix certifications, making him a true Citrix expert, and sharing the NetCom Learning values of becoming a lifelong learner.
Jessy has a strong background in system designs, project planning, and implementation of network resources. He has worked for companies across US, Eastern Russia and Asia and now focuses on Citrix training, where he recognized as one of the top trainers in Citrix technology and certifications.
Back to Top