The revolutionary transformation of product design and modelling techniques with the involvement of digitally visualized outcomes has intensified the use of product modelling software in almost all industry domains. With an array of Computer Aided Design (CAD) software available with great features contributing to alluring design and drafting outcomes, specific BIM (Business Information Modelling) software is being adopted by MEP and structure engineers, architects, designers, and contractors to plan, design, and construct buildings and infrastructures for efficient and effortless management. BIM software is used by government agencies, businesses and individuals who plan and construct diversified physical infrastructures, including electricity, water, gas, roads, tunnels, ports, and bridges.
Autodesk Revit training is the most desirable and popular course among engineering and architecture aspirants in the United States and worldwide.
Autodesk Revit- The Ultimate BIM Solution
Revit is a cutting-edge building information modeling (BIM) software developed by Autodesk to offer state of the art tools for architects, contractors, designers, structural, and MEP engineers. This feature rich BIM software enables the design of buildings, structures, and 3D components, the annotation of project model with 2D elements or drafting, and the accessibility of building information from the centralized database of the building project model. Revit comes with tools that are 4D BIM capable and contribute in planning and tracking all stages in the lifecycle of the buildings from conception to construction. The program even allows developers the ability to follow construction with effective later maintenance through to demolition.
Initially considered as a CAD software, Autodesk Revit has established itself as an end-to-end solution allowing professional drafters and designers to create the most accurate plans for BIM (building information modeling) for large projects.
The Compelling Features
- Autodesk Revit is the most widely used Windows-based BIM software used by designers, engineers, architects, and contractors. This first-rate software helps in creating unified models containing real life information and is considered as the best tool for clash detection, modeling, and change management.
- Rich in Tools: With intuitive tools, features, and settings, Revit helps enhances project performance in creating 2D and 3D model-based designs. Primary features include Navigation during Redraw, calculation setting options, loadable family instancing, and linked file performance.
- The Workflow: Autodesk Revit supports effective modeling workflow to deliver generated drawings and schedules directly from an unified model.
- Linked Views and DWG Support: Automatic linking of views helps improve communication with effortless navigation of the Revit exported PDFs. You can easily share designs using hyperlinks of the sheets and views. Revit also allows the easy import and export of DWG files.
- Modeling Elements: This all-inclusive package of automated tools and features provides essential building elements with vital information about the cost, model, manufacturer, structure, and project phases to streamline repetitive drafting tasks.
- Analysis Capabilities: With extensive capabilities, Revit enables critical analysis of BIM systems used in construction projects, thereby allowing users to make informed and timely decisions.
- Accuracy for Model Definition: For accurate design intent to define models, Revit enables better connect and detailed designing. In-built interoperability between Revit and Autodesk Advance Steel, the popular steel detailing software, facilitates information completeness for the characteristics and properties of structural objects.
Mastering BIM Skills
To master the most sought-after BIM skills, enroll in Autodesk Revit Training and Certification courses provided by Netcom Learning Solutions. Netcom offers Revit training classes at affordable costs and with custom schedules to allow you to choose a training program as per your availability. As an Autodesk Revit certification training partner, we have a team of professional and certified trainers to teach Revit courses with hands-on expertise.