About NetCom Learning:
NetCom Learning is an innovative leader in IT, business and executive training to companies, individuals, and government agencies. Since its inception in 1998, NetCom Learning has trained over 80 percent of the Fortune 100, serviced over 45,500 business customers, and advanced the skills of more than 71,000 professionals through hands-on, expert-led training, with the organization maintaining an average instructor evaluation score of 8.6 out of 9. NetCom Learning was recognized by Microsoft Corporation as its Worldwide Training Partner of the Year and named thrice to Inc. Magazine's list of fastest growing private companies in America. The organization was also recently named to the 2012 and 2013 Top 20 IT Training Companies by TrainingIndustry.com and was named "Company of the Year" by the American Business Awards.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
We invite you to be part of our learning movement to help professionals to learn new technology and business skills and new trends and also prepare for any professional certification exams. ILearn, the official blog of NetComLearning.com, has a wealth of information on various professional learning and development topics.
Be our evangelist for our Learning Movement
NetCom Learning's purpose is to promote the values of lifelong learning. We created this nationwide 'Learning Movement' to raise awareness of the culture and values of lifelong learning. By sharing your knowledge to our audience, you can help us in creating a ripple effect.
Our Blog and marketing engine reaches out to hundreds of thousands professionals across the world. If you would like to share your knowledge, we have the audience!
Freedom of writing
You can choose to write on any topic as per your area of specialization. However, we prefer articles related to professional learning and development, certification industry or courses.
We understand the effort that it takes to write a blog post and hence we pay writers who contribute to our blog.
- The articles must provide insights, trends, case studies and be about the related subjects of learning and development, and professional certification - project management, IT service Management, IT Security, Quality management, financial management, including SAP, Cisco, Oracle, VMware, Citrix, Adobe, Autocad, Google, Microsoft Certification or any of our course related topics. The articles must not promote any company or product. Please ensure that you don't repeat the topics that have already been covered in the blog.
Provide Author Bio - Please remember to send us a brief bio about your professional qualification and interests.
Make it Unique
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print. The content must be 100% unique; the content written must not be copyrighted by any other sources. You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief 'tease' or summary on your site that links to the post on NetCom Learning Blog.
Headings - Have to appear natural and relevant to the article. Use interesting, catchy captions, headings and subheadings throughout the article.
Value - ensure that the information in the article is well researched and up-to-date. The content must be made very informative and should be valued as a great resource for the reader. Ensure that the content of the article is particularly very useful and insightful to our web community/followers.
Paragraphs - If there is a lot of content, break it down into shorter paragraphs to enhance readability and user experience.
Flow & Style - the flow and the style of content has to be natural and engaging throughout.
Article Length - Your post should be at least 600 words long and no more than 800 words.
- May copy edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. If we make substantive changes (unlikely), we will email the post back to you for your approval before posting.
Tell Us Why? - Provide a short introduction or conclusion to your post to provide context or the rationale as to why you think the post is important.
Engage - You can also post comments on the published article to increase engagement with the users.
- All communication needs to be done through 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
Format - The article should be sent only in Word format; otherwise it will not be accepted.
Images/Videos - Make sure that the images attached along with the article are clear and the resolution is 600x350 pixels*. (*We may use our own images). In case you are sending a chart/graph, please ensure it is provided in a .jpeg / .gif / .png format only. Images to be attached separately and not inside the word file. Add at least two graphical images or diagrams to explain certain topics if necessary. Ensure that the images contain concise alternate texts and captions that accurately describe the image.
Credits and Sources - Please remember to mention the credits/sources from where you have gathered information for the article.
- Please send resume and a link to your portfolio/samples/case studies to email@example.com with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: