Corporate Learning Consultant
- Home »
- Jobs »
- Corporate Learning Consultant
Job Location: New York, NY | Washington DC | Las Vegas, NV | National Team, work remotely
Positions Available: 4
Salary: Based on experience, commissions and bonuses
Position Type/Hours: FT/Permanent
This individual is responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory and is responsible for personally contacting and securing new business accounts/customers. The Account Manager develops and implements an agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. They work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values. The ideal candidate achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory or market segment by effectively selling the company's products and related services.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization's products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers' value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization's products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends.
- High level of energy and self-motivation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with B2B sales.
- Sales and IT training courses (preferred).
- Post-secondary education or equivalent.
- Experience with IT sales of some sort: Hardware, software, services, consulting, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office suite and familiar with CRM.
Additional Skills Required:
- Must have the desire to succeed and a competitive spirit with new prospective clients
- Exemplary high standards of customer service, honesty, integrity and endeavor
- Ability to use initiative in identifying, addressing and resolving day to day issues and challenges
- Ability to focus and apply targeted activity
- Must be able to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced office environment
- Must possess a high level of energy, self-motivation, flexibility and professionalism
- Must demonstrate effective prospecting, negotiating and closing skills
- Proven effectiveness with needs analysis and consultative selling practices
- Must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic, demonstrating strong time management and organizational skills even under pressure
- Demonstrated initiative, resilience and perseverance while maintaining a positive attitude
- Enjoy working with customers and building relationships within a target-driven environment
- Solid knowledge of all the company's training services.
- Understand and comply with the legislation relating to direct marketing.
Standard office hours apply but this position offers the ability to work flexible hours to those who are interested.
- Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific job position of in the email subject.
Learn About Us: