Date: Thursday, March 22, 2012
Register Now »
Join author and teacher Charles Euchner, the Communications Subject Matter Expert at NetCom, for an interactive webinar on email writing that can help everyone in your company write better and faster. Take advantage of this complimentary interactive learning session, where Charlie will explain how to use email to leverage change.
Charlie holds a Ph. D. from Johns Hopkins University, and has taught at Holy Cross College, University of Pennsylvania, St. Mary's College and Northeastern University and directed a public policy think tank at Harvard University. In addition to his academic and popular work, he has consulted for government and worked with businesses and non-profits on writing strategies.
You can download presentation slides here: Download Slides
In this session, we will cover:
- The kinds of emails we send
- How to organize email--in your mind and in your mailbox
- Standards we need to master to do email right
- Applying the Golden Rule of Writing to email--and all writing
- Using email to make good writing automatic
- Exclusive Offers and more
This event includes a sneak peek at NetCom's acclaimed training program: Effective Communication, Presentation and Business Writing for Success
(Now offered Live Online)