Join Microsoft Dynamics AX MVP, Joris de Gruyter, along with IT and business skills training leader, NetCom Learning, for an interactive look at Overview of Customization and Development Capabilities in Dynamics AX. Take advantage of this complimentary learning session by signing up today!
Developers and IT Pros who are new to AX. Attendees should have some development background. This session contains presentation slides and live demonstrations.
In this session, we will cover:
View Webinar »
DOWNLOAD SLIDES HERE
- Overview of the integrated "MorphX" IDE in Dynamics AX
- Overview of the X++ language and structure
- Overview of the .NET Integration and Visual Studio Tools
- Overview of the Reporting Tools (SSRS)
- Overview of the use of .NET WCF to support integrations (AIF)
- Dynamics AX 2012 Training Courses
- Q&A with Joris..