Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) is a professional certification for Information Technology Audit professionals sponsored by ISACA, formerly the Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
The CISA certification covers subject matter in a variety of Information Security topics such as:
1. The Process of Auditing Information Systems
2. Governance and Management of IT
3. Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
4. Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
5. Protection of Information Assets