CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (CTT+) certification is a cross-industry credential that provides recognition that an instructor has attained a standard of excellence in the training industry.
NetCom Learning's CompTIA CTT+ is a highly interactive and participant-driven course designed to cultivate the technical training and concept delivery skills in trainers, technicians, Subject Matter Experts, presenters, sales and support staff in any organization. The participants will connect abilities, theories and situations to create their most effective instructional styles. This course is accepted by Microsoft and ProSoft towards their MCT.
NetCom's CompTIA CTT+ course is a 5-day class that prepares you for all three CompTIA CTT+ exams. The course not only focuses on the traditional classroom style instruction, but also on delivering training virtually. NetCom has packaged this unique and comprehensive program while considering the co-existence of both classroom and virtual training style, and the growing adoption/popularity of virtual training.
About the Exams:
Exam Format for CTT+ Essentials – TK0-201
- CompTIA CTT+ Essentials (TK0-201)
- CompTIA CTT+ Classroom Trainer (TK0-202)
- CompTIA CTT+ Virtual Classroom Trainer (TK0-203)
- Computer-based test in the form of multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), and drag and drops that assesses knowledge
- Number of Questions: 95
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Pass Score: 655 (on a scale of 100-900)Exam Format for CTT+ Classroom Performance Based Exam – TK0-202 and CTT+ Virtual Classroom Performance Based Exam - TK0 -203
- Performance-based exam in which the candidate demonstrates prescribed skills
- Exam Duration: Length of instruction recording must be between 17 minutes and 22 minutes
- Pass Score: 36 (on a scale of 48)
CompTIA CTT+ is a qualifying certification towards your MCT status validating your instructional skills. Please note that by simply taking the CTT+ course or passing the exams won't grant you a MCT status. You will need to meet other Microsoft requirements in addition to achieving your CTT+ certification.
NetCom's CTT+ Student Care:
- Maximum of 8 students per class: Hands-On Personalized Training Care
- Exam Preparation Included
- We not only record your videos, but also review your video files prior to submission, and convert the files for you based on CompTIA accepted formats.
- We strongly recommend preparing for all 3 exams even though only 2 exams are required for a CompTIA CTT+ certification designation. Both Classroom and Virtual based are equally important given the industry trends.
CompTIA CTT+ | Classroom and Virtual Designation Flow Chart
Measure the core knowledge and skills that competent instructors must successfully demonstrate to complete an instructional assignment successfully both in a classroom and a virtual classroom environment.
The instructor was amazing. He truly transformed class way of thinking and provided all with the skills needed to improve my program. I am super happy and fulfilled with the training outcome. The instructor is an excellent teacher and this course is super valuable to my job.
- Tara P.
» CompTIA Train the Trainer (CTT+) Certification
Excellent Instructor! Very clear instructions, easy to understand, patient and a good sense of humour
Vijayanti R.Course(s) Taken
» Train the Trainer (CTT+ / MCT)
More testimonials »
Back to Top