Learning Course Pass
Train your team for less with Learning Course Pass!
When Managing a Training Budget, Flexibility is Key
NetCom Learning's Learning Course Pass (LCP) offers an easy and flexible way to manage your training budget. Now you can train your team of IT and Business Professionals at a tremendous value.
||Your Training Investment
|5 Course Passes
|10 Course Passes
|20 Course Passes
|50 Course Passes
|100 Course Passes
For more information or to purchase Learning Course Passes, please contact a Learning Consultant
- • Rate Freeze: Lock in savings at current prices and attend courses over the next 12 months
- • Customized reporting to track your spending and training progress, plus access to NetCom Learning's online registration portal
- • LCPs can be used for Private Training for ten or more students
- • LCPs include books and training. Exam vouchers, travel, location amenities, etc. can be purchased separately
NetCom Learning's Learning Course Pass allows you to help your employees become more productive by providing the effective training they need to do their jobs, while saving money for your organization.
- • This program applies to new registrations only and cannot be retroactively applied to prior training purchases.
- • All funds must be utilized within one year of purchase date. Any unused funds will expire at the one year anniversary of purchase date, unless the program is renewed at same or higher level.
- • Full payment is due at the time of signing this agreement for this program to be effective.
- • This program cannot be combined with any other NetCom Learning Programs or Promotions.
- • This offer is non-refundable.
- • Vendor vouchers such as Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers, Cisco Learning Credits cannot be used towards purchasing this program.
- • The program funds can be applied towards training only and include course books.
- • If a class includes exam vouchers or has travel and location amenities, these items can be purchased separately.
- • The program funds could be utilized towards private classes of ten or more students. Please discuss with your Learning Consultant for details.
- • Exclusions: Citrix, VMware, Red Hat, and other partner-delivered courses. To see a complete, current listing of excluded courses, please visit our Excluded Courses Page.
- • NetCom Learning reserves the right to change or cancel the program at any time.