AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017 (SP1.1) Grading
The AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017 (SP1.1) software supports a wide range of civil engineering tasks and creates intelligent relationships between objects. The AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017 (SP1.1): Grading is recommended for users that are required to create site grading plans using the AutoCAD Civil 3D software. This course is also ideal for managers that require a basic overview and understanding of this aspect of the AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
- » Introduction to Grading
- » Parcel Grading
- » Grading using Feature Lines
- » Grading using Grading Objects and Grading Groups
- » Grading using Corridors
- » Combining Surfaces
- » Visualization
Back to Top
- Introduction to Grading
- Tools in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Settings and Defaults
- Feature Line Styles
- Grading Group Styles
- Grading Criteria Sets
- Surface Styles
- Sites Overview
- Parcel Grading
- Setting Parcel Line Elevations
- Retaining Walls
- Editing Surfaces
- Feature Line Interactions With Parcel Lines
- Building Pad Design
- Feature Lines Overview
- Create Feature Lines from Objects
- Grading Creation Tools
- Editing the Grading
- Grading Volume Tools
- Parking Lot Design
- Draw Feature Lines
- Create a Temporary Surface
- Edit Feature Line Geometry
- Copy or Move Feature Lines from One Site to Another
- Create a Transitional Grading Group
- Create a Grading Surface
- Add Feature Lines to a Grading Surface
- Pond Design
- Feature Line Review
- Edit Elevations
- Create Feature Lines From Corridors
- Edit Geometry
- Creating Complex Grading Groups
- Grading with Corridor Models
- Corridor Baselines
- Create Grading Assemblies
- Creating Complex Corridors
- Modify Corridor Grading
- Combining Surfaces
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Projects
- Data Shortcuts
- Introduction to the 3D Modeling Workspace
- Basic 3D Viewing Tools
- Working with Materials
- Specifying Light Sources
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Highly-skilled Autodesk Certified Instructor; working with Autodesk Softwares since 1993.
- Expert in AutoCAD, Autodesk 3DS, Autodesk Revit, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, and Architectural Desktop.
- Authored course materials for numerous Autodesk courses.
Joseph is an Autodesk Certified Instructor specializing in developing and teaching Autodesk courses, with a working knowledge of such products as AutoCAD, Autodesk 3DS, Autodesk Revit, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, and Architectural Desktop.
In addition to teaching and developing courses for the past 10 years, Joseph has authored course materials for many AutoDesk courses. He is also well versed in Inventor 8 and 9.
Joseph demonstrates a straightforward, down-to-earth teaching style in order to reach students at widely differing levels of expertise. His extensive product knowledge and exuberant teaching style makes Joseph a consistently highly rated instructor at NetCom Learning.
- Autodesk authority. Subject Matter Expert specializing in AutoCAD, Revit, 3D, and other Autodesk softwares with over 25 years of experience.
- More than 21 years of experience as a trainer.
- Highly rated instructor with all-time average student evaluation score of 8.7 out of 9.
Roger is an Autodesk Certified Instructor with over 25 years of experience working with challenging projects in the management and support in Revit BIM, AutoCAD and 3DS Max Systems Applications for numerous Architectural and Interior Design Firms, Construction, Engineering and Manufacturing Companies. He is proficient in Advanced Visualization Design and is a specialist with analysis, customization, management and optimization of BIM Revit, AutoCAD and 3DS Max for best practices and standards procedures. Roger has been able to support and assist many firms in the field of Architectural Design in the past 20 years.
Roger is also a CTT+ certified, with a Bachelors degree in Computer Programming
and also holds a New York University Certification. In addition, he has also been an
instructor since 1990 with proven on-site and online training expertise.
Back to Top