As a recognition for training excellence, NetCom Learning was chosen by Microsoft as the 2007 Worldwide Learning Solutions Partner of the year out of 1400 training companies.
In addition, we have won numerous other training awards for quality and customer satisfaction by CompTIA, EC-Council and other vendors. We are simply passionate about learning and achieving the highest customer satisfaction in your learning experience!
See the training value proposition below:
Why Microsoft - Technical Training at NetCom?
NetCom Learning is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). CPLS is the premier training channel and delivery mechanism for Microsoft training content. NetCom was honored by Microsoft as the 2007 Worldwide Partner of the Year for Learning Solutions. Selected as the Number One CPLS from over 1400 worldwide CPLSs, Microsoft recognized our commitment and ability to deliver high-quality learning services using a consultative engagement model.
Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions Value Proposition:
Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions
Non-authorized Training Center
Only MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainers) are authorized to teach the class
Non MCT can teach the course
Taught using Microsoft Authorized Courseware (MOC), includes free evaluation software and online training
Do not have access to official courseware
Partners adhere to stringent Microsoft designated lab requirements
Computer and lab equipment may not be up to requirements of course
Successful candidates are awarded Certificate of Completion directly from Microsoft for most of the courses
Not authorized to issue Certificate of Completion
Software Assurance Vouchers can only be redeemed at a CPLS
Cannot redeem Software Assurance Vouchers from Microsoft
NetCom Learning is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS), Cisco Learning Partner, CompTIA Platinum Partner, EC-Council Accredited Training Center, Adobe Authorized Training Center, Autodesk Authorized Training Center and many others. We are proud to offer the highest quality, authorized training solutions from our many partners for our customers.
- Highly-skilled in graphics and web software including Adobe CS3, CS4 & CS5 Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Captivate, Acrobat and Quark; - Expert in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Licensed Application Instructor and Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2000. - Over 20 years of experience as Creative Director for multinational corporations such as McCann Erickson, Lintas, and Publicis.
Carmille has been a Licensed Application Instructor and Microsoft Certified Trainer for years. She specializes in web development, business productivity and digital media applications such as SharePoint, Quark and the Adobe Creative Suite as well as numerous programming languages including XML, XHMTL, HTML and CSS.
Carmille is passionate about educating and has a unique talent for making complex design and development principals seem "easy" to students from all levels of expertise. She currently teaches Adobe Graphic and Web Designer, Microsoft Office Specialist, SharePoint End User and the acclaimed Website Development Professional courses at NetCom Learning. Her 20+ years of experience as Creative Director for multinational corporations bring a special and innovative approach to her classes at NetCom Learning.
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access as well as Adobe Graphic and Web Designer (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash Catalyst) - Holds an A.A.S in Graphic Design as well as various Awards and Affiliations, including MCT, MCP, MCAS, and Office 2007 Master. - Senior Lead Trainer for over 10 years.
Charles is a Technical Trainer & Instructional Designer for over 10 years. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and dedicates himself to Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio, and Access. He is also an Adobe specialist and holds a degree in Graphic Design.
Charles is well known for his high evaluation scores, achieving 8.75 out of 9 on a regular basis, teaching in one-on-one, instructor-led, and web-based environments; one of the reasons for his high evaluation is his expertise in increasing personnel performance by developing and implementing programs constructed from the job task analysis process. Charles currently teaches Adobe Graphic and Web Designer, and Microsoft Office Specialist courses at NetCom Learning.
- Vastly experienced working within multinational environments and capable of connecting to different audiences - In-depth expertise in the implementation, troubleshooting and documentation of networks and security systems, with strong "hands on" technical knowledge of CISSP, CEH and CHFI. - Master of Science in Electronics Engineering, and holder of several technical certifications. - Highly-skilled in diverse fields ranging from Security, Computer Forensics, Networking, Routing Protocols, Programming, Databases and Applications to name a few.
With over 25 years of technical experience, Emilio brings a dynamic set of skills supported by a Masters Degree in Electronics Engineering and on-the-field experience working in multinational environments. He also holds more than 12 Cisco, CompTIA, and Microsoft certifications. Although he is well versed and thorough in multiple technological fields, his technical forte lies in the security domain, specifically CISSP, CEH and CHFI.
Emilio�s skills have evolved over time, studying closely and constantly staying well informed of the growing cyber threats. These are just some of the few reasons why Emilio brings to his classes more than just what's in the books.
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics and holder of several Cisco, CompTIA and Microsoft certifications. - Experienced instructor working in the field since 1999 and Subject Matter Expert at NetCom Learning since 2006. - Worked as Technical Support at Solomon Smith Barney/Citibank.
Enayat Meer has a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics and holds numerous certifications such as A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, MCT, and MCTS to name a few. He is an experienced trainer, and has served as an A+, NT4.0, Window 2000 and Windows 2003 instructor in a variety of New York schools since 1999. Since that time, he has also provided technical support at Solomon Smith Barney/Citibank in its private banking and global assets management group.
Enayat has trained over 800 students at NetCom Learning. He has been a Subject Matter Expert at NetCom Learning since 2006 and his hands-on project expertise is an invaluable addition to NetCom Learning�s classroom instruction, helping to bring theoretical topics to life.
Erick has been training business and IT professionals since 1989, when he developed and introduced the first online multimedia training content system to Harvard University. Since then he has honed his business, programming, and database skills providing highly customized software solutions and education programs for multiple clients such as North Carolina State Government, Cisco, IBM, and Time Warner Cable.
Erick's teaching prowess and real-world experience leading a team of software application developers make him a top Instructor and Subject Matter Expert at NetCom Learning, where he averages 8.7 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Designs and architects Microsoft IT solutions since the early 1990s. - Hands-on experience in multiple Microsoft Dynamics products including CRM, GP, SL, AX and NAV since 2004. - Taught over 250 courses at NetCom Learning.
Ignacio is a Senior Solutions Architect, Civil Engineer and Certified Expert Trainer. He has been designing and architecting Microsoft IT solutions since the early 1990s, and has extensive experience developing scalable and high performance integration solutions. In 2004, Ignacio expanded into business management and accounting software as well, where he gained hands-on experience in many Microsoft Dynamics products including CRM, GP, SL, AX and NAV.
Ignacio holds a library of industry-wide certifications from Microsoft and other leading IT vendors. He has taught over 250 courses at NetCom Learning and is revered by students for his wide-ranging IT expertise.
J Tom K.
- Software Developer and sought-after Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 30 years of hands-on experience. - Expert in Microsoft technologies: .NET Framework, C#, VB .NET, ASP .NET, XML Web Services, ADO .NET, SQL Server, SharePoint Portal Server, Content Management Server, Commerce Server, BizTalk, MSMQ, COM+, COM Migration to .NET and PocketPC development. - Extremely knowledgeable and rated as excellent by NetCom Learning students.
Tom Kinser is an accomplished Software Developer and sought-after Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT). Tom is also an expert in successfully designing software, managing and training programmers for over 30 years.
Tom specializes in helping businesses, enterprises, and government agencies apply current technologies to solve their unique business problems. He accomplishes this via hands-on training in cutting-edge programming and database design techniques. Tom consistently delivers successful training engagements in both classroom and live-online settings and is rated as excellent by NetCom Learning students.
- Over 32 years of experience as well as 18 certifications, including Cisco, CompTIA, and Microsoft. - Strong background, with web development & design of infrastructure for companies such as AT&T, Sports Illustrated, and Toys R Us. - Specialist in applying process and finding solutions to solve them in addition to training people in the skills to manage the process and meet goals.
Jayson is a talented and valued Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) with over 32 years of IT experience. Along with web development & design of infrastructure for companies such as AT&T, Sports Illustrated, and Toys R Us, he holds several IT certifications. He is a CCDA, CCNA, Security+ certified, MCDBA, and MCSE to name a few.
Jayson's focus is on finding solutions to problems and applying process to solve them. He instructs professionals in the skills to manage the process and meet goals, which makes him a respected trainer at NetCom Learning.
- Experience teaching beginner to advanced software engineering and development classes - Architectured NetCom Learning's Mobile Development Professional training package (Android & iPhone) - Acclaimed instructor at NetCom Learning, with evaluation score of 8.7 out of 9.
Mark is an accomplished web and mobile development trainer and Subject Matter Expert. He has been teaching beginner to advanced software engineering and development classes since 2005. With an extensive background in corporate programming he easily understands the impact of new technologies and the knowledge developers need to succeed.
Most recently Mark architectured NetCom Learning's Mobile Development Professional training package (Android & iPhone) to much critical acclaim. Mark's passion and aptitude for the subject matter is abundant, and clearly evident in his near-perfect post-class evaluation scores (8.7 out of 9) and praise from clients.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. - An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses. - High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
Great instructors that teach you how to think and not just pass a test.
MCTS and MCPD: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development - Boot Camp
Aug 06 2014
This class was my first Netcom class I have experienced. I do love the method of teaching from the instructor. He did gave us real world insights on how I can apply technology and settings to a vary of different IT company environments. I simply understand it best from his examples presented in class. Great teacher.
I would recommend NetCom for these reasons: expertise of instructors, ease of registration, availability of classes in a location close to my home, and willingness of staff to make my training productive.
NetCom’s classroom training ensures that you have state-of-the-art tools, techniques and practices you need to succeed on the job. Our instructors are active practitioners and true masters in their fields. With convenient classes at multiple learning centers across the US, you never have to go far to get ahead.
NetCom’s premium Live Online Training (we call it LOT) is the ultimate in convenience and cost-effectiveness. LOT combines interactive video instruction via the latest web conference technology, and post-class access to learning labs for a best-in-class learning experience. Learn more about LOT
NetCom’s intensive boot camps are designed to advance your skills in the shortest possible amount of time and get you certified. Boot camps go at a faster pace and often run for longer days, so you must have some level of subject matter experience before enrolling. Boot camps have mandatory assessment tests to ensure no one will slow down the class for other students. Learn more about Boot Camps
With NetCom’s private training programs, you decide where and when courses are held. Tailor the training to reflect your industry, corporate culture, goals and schedule. You pick the course content, length of training and instructional technique. Save money by doing bulk customized training. Learn more about Private Onsite Training
NetCom’s private 1-on-1 training focuses on the highest quality training possible. You get individualized, full attention from the instructor and you decide where and when courses are held. The training is custom tailored to reflect your industry, corporate culture, goals and schedule. You pick the course content, length of training and instructional technique. Learn more about Private 1-on-1 Training