SAP Management of Change provides a highly flexible and fully auditable tool for monitoring, implementing, and reporting changes. This 2 days course help you understand the following features :
- Manage and streamline changes to products, procedures, processes, and equipment.
- Motivate employees to communicate change requests using the intuitive user interface.
- Monitor and organize reviews, approvals and other actions necessary to implement the change (for example, update documentation, training materials, or master data).
- Use customized templates to decrease implementation and adoption costs.
- Ensure employees follow company/industry-specific change procedures to ensure safety compliance and reduce incidents.
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call 1-888-563-8266 or chat live with a Learning Consultant.
We ensure your success by asking all students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test. These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Our instructors are passionate at teaching and are experts in their respective fields. Our average NetCom instructor has many, many years of real-world experience and impart their priceless, valuable knowledge to our students every single day. See our world-class instructors.
We are passionate in delivering the best learning experience for our students and they are happy to share their learning experience with us.
Read what students had to say about their experience at NetCom.