The IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) certification scheme, providing a modular approach to the ITIL framework, is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail.
The Continual Service Improvement (CSI) module is one of the certifications within the ITIL® Service Lifecycle work stream. This module focuses on the principles and techniques from the Continual Service Improvement stage of the ITIL Lifecycle, but does not go into detail about specific processes.
ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle: Continual Service Improvement certification focuses on how organizations and individuals can strategically review the products and services they have produced following the strategy, design, transition and operation stages of the IT Service Lifecycle and offers guidance on how this process should be organized and executed. It also includes guidance on the tools and technology that can be used to support CSI activities as well as how to evaluate risks and critical success factors.
The ITIL Continual Service Improvement certificate training is available in different delivery modalities including interactive online classes and instructor-led classroom training. This training is conducted by industry experts who help the participants gain valuable practical knowledge and prepare for their certification exam.
NetCom is an Accredited Training Affiliate in partnership with ITpreneurs.
- Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Onsite Training
- One-on-One Training
- You will receive a course study book including case studies and sample exam questions
- You should acquire and read the ITIL Service Design core publication, which you should read as part of personal study
- Review your ITIL Foundation course materials
- Facilitated Training
ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Certificate Exam
ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Certificate
The ITIL Continual Service Improvement (CSI) exam can be taken in any of the following three ways:
- On the last day of the course, in-class exam
- In the comfort of your home and at any time, after the course completion via PeopleCert (online)
- At your convenience, at an eligible testing center
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Number of Questions: 8
- Pass Score: 28/40 or 70%
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Open/Closed Book: Closed Book
- Upon successfully achieving the ITIL Continual Service Improvement certificate, the participants earn three credits toward their ITIL Expert certification.
ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call 1-888-563-8266 or chat live with a Learning Consultant.
We ensure your success by asking all students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test. These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »