The IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) certification scheme, providing a modular approach to the ITIL framework, is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail.
The ITIL® Practitioner certification offers practical guidance on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework to support your business' objectives. It is the next step after ITIL Foundation for professionals who have already learned the basics of IT Service Management (ITSM). ITIL Practitioner does not replace any of the existing ITIL certifications.
ITIL Practitioner certification covers the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach as the way to structure any improvement initiatives. It also covers three key areas crucial for success of any improvement initiatives:
- Organizational Change Management
- Measurement and Metrics.
The ITIL Practitioner certificate training is available in different delivery modalities including interactive online classes and instructor-led classroom training. This training is conducted by industry experts who help the participants gain valuable practical knowledge and prepare for their certification exam.
NetCom is an Accredited Training Affiliate in partnership with Ahead Technology.
- Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Onsite Training
- One-on-One Training
- You will receive a course study book including case studies and sample exam questions
- You should acquire and read the ITIL Service Design core publication, which you should read as part of personal study
- Review your ITIL Foundation course materials
- Facilitated Training
ITIL Practitioner certification Certificate Exam
ITIL Practitioner certification Certificate
The ITIL Practitioner exam exam can be taken in any of the following three ways:
- On the last day of the course, in-class exam
- In the comfort of your home and at any time, after the course completion via PeopleCert (online)
- At your convenience, at an eligible testing center
- Multiple choice questions based on scenario
- Number of Questions: 40
- Pass Score: 28/40 or 70%
- Exam Duration: 135 minutes
- Open/Closed Book: Open Book
- Upon successfully achieving the ITIL Practitioner certificate, the participants earn three credits toward their ITIL Expert certification
ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call 1-888-563-8266 or chat live with a Learning Consultant.
We ensure your success by asking all students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test. These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
» ITIL: Foundation Certification
» ITIL: Foundation Certification
» ITIL: Foundation Certification - Boot Camp