The IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) Foundation certification training course from NetCom Learning provides an insight into the fundamentals of the globally adopted framework for IT Service Management. The ITIL Foundation courses focus on basic concepts of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and how it influences IT Service Management across private and public organizations.
Conducted via ITIL® Foundation training online and instructor-led media, the course delivers an introduction to the five core elements of IT Service Management processes. The candidates learn about aligning IT goals with business objectives, along with improving the overall quality of operation and reducing operational costs.
Learners are provided with real-world projects, assessments, and presentations to prepare competently for their ITIL Foundation certification exam. The program explains the key concepts and principles of the ITIL Service Management model, providing comprehensive coverage of the knowledge required for this entry-level qualification.
NetCom is an Accredited Training Affiliate in partnership with ITPreneurs.
- Instructor-led Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Onsite Training
- One-on-One Training
- You will receive a course study book including case studies and sample exam questions
- You should acquire and read the ITIL Service Design core publication, which you should read as part of personal study
- Review your ITIL Foundation course materials
- Facilitated Training
- ITIL Foundation Certificate Exam
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
The ITIL Foundation exam can be taken in any of the following three ways:
- On the last day of the course, in-class exam
- In the comfort of your home and at any time, after the course completion via PeopleCert (online)
- At your convenience, at an eligible testing center
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Number of Questions: 40
- Pass Score: 26/40 or 65%
- Exam Duration: 60 minutes
- Open/Closed Book: Closed Book
- Upon successfully achieving the ITIL Foundation certificate, the participants earn two credits toward their ITIL Expert certification
ITIL® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. IT Infrastructure Library® is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a (registered) Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited. The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call 1-888-563-8266 or chat live with a Learning Consultant.
We ensure your success by asking all students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test. These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »