The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification program is led by the industry's top PMP instructors, who prepares you to pass the PMP® exam, earning one of the most valued credentials around.
The PMP® exam content is majorly focused on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge - Fifth Edition, (PMBOK® Guide) and other sources, this program features a wide variety of proven learning tools and study aids.
What you will receive:
- Expert led lectures
- Real-life examples
- 35 PMI PDUs (Based on course delivery & assignment hours)
- Tips and tricks to conquer the exam
- Assistance with the PMI application process
To become a certified Project Management Professional, a student must have:
- A bachelor's degree and 4,500 hours of Project Management experience, and 35 hours of classroom instruction that relate to project management objectives (NetCom's PMP training satisfies this requirement) - OR - a High School diploma or equivalent and 7,500 hours of Project Management experience.
- Supporting Documentation is required for the above qualifications.
- Pass the PMP exam, which consists of 200 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 4 hours. NetCom's Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification course will prepare you for this exam.
Don't have enough Project Management hours that you can document? PMI offers another certification track: Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®. Click Here for the full list of NetCom courses pre-approved for Professional Development Units (PDUs).
Recent Changes in PMP® Exam (2016)
A recently completed Role Delineation Study (RDS) provided an updated description of the project management professional role. It serves as the foundation for the PMP exam and ensures its validity and relevance. The RDS captures perspectives of project management practitioners from all industries, work settings, and regions. Research included a large-scale survey of global Project Management Professional (PMP) certification holders to validate updates to domains, tasks, knowledge, and skills.
Note: PMI, PMBOK, CAPM, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc
Contact us to customize this class with your own dates, times and location. You can also call 1-888-563-8266 or chat live with a Learning Consultant.
We ensure your success by asking all students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test. These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »