Building the Cisco Cloud with Application Centric Infrastructure v1.0 - CLDACI (Professional)
This course is designed to help you prepare for the CCNP Cloud certification, a professional-level certification specializing in cloud technologies. This course extensively covers the process of implementing public, private, and hybrid clouds based on Cisco ACI.
Exam Number: 300-475 CLDACI
Associated Certifications: CCNP Cloud
Duration: 90 minutes (55-65 questions)
Register with: Pearson VUE
- » Network administrator
- » Server administrator
- » Network engineer
- » Systems engineer
- » Technical solutions architect
Back to Top
- » Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) fundamentals
- » Integrate Cisco ACI with VM managers
- » Implement application policies
- » Configure Layer 4 to Layer 7 services
- » Extend Cisco ACI to external Layer 3 and Layer 4 connections
- » Configure orchestration and automation tools, protocols and application programming interfaces (APIs)
Back to Top
- Implement Cisco ACI Fundamentals
- ACI key features
- Nexus 9000 product family
- ACI management networks
- Virtual eXtensible LAN
- API controller
- DHCP relay
- Authentication, authorization, and RBAC
- Fabric and access policies
- ACI VMM domains
- Hypervisor normalization
- ACI and VMware VDS
- ACI applications
- Policy model
- Policy driven data center design advantages
- Application profiles
- ACI fabric gateway
- Load balancing
- Implement Cisco ACI Enhanced Features
- Port channels
- Configuring vPC in ACI
- Cisco application virtual switch (AVS)
- Inter-tenant communication and contracts
- Layer 4 to Layer 7 application profiles
- Layer 4 to Layer 7 services programmability
- Configure Cisco ACI External Connections
- ACI external connections
- Access policies for L3-out
- L3-out configuration
- Layer 2 outside connections
- Layer 2 connection configurations
- Automate and Design Cisco ACI Deployment
- ACI programmability
- REST API
- Python programmability tools
- UCS director
- ACI migration
- Migration options
- Implement Cisco ACI Fabric Connectivity for Virtual Machines
- Implement Application Policies
- Monitor Traffic with Atomic Counters
- Deploy vPC Connections to Hypervisors
- Deploy Cisco AVS and Microsegmentation
- Add Bare Metal Hosts and Implement Inter-Tenant Connectivity
- Integrate Cisco ASA Firewall in Cisco ACI Fabric
- Enable Connectivity to External Layer 3 Networks
- Enable Connectivity to External Layer 2 Networks
- Provision Cisco ACI Using Cisco UCS Director
- Program Cisco APIC Using Python and Arya
Back to Top
- » 300-475 : Building the Cisco Cloud with Application Centric Infrastructure v1.0 - CLDACI
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top