Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud v1.0 - CLDAUT (Professional)
In this course, you will prepare for the CCNP Cloud certification, a professional-level certification specializing in cloud technologies. This course extensively covering the process of automating and managing private and hybrid clouds using the processes, applications and products of the Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite.
Exam Number: 300-470 CLDAUT
Associated Certifications: CCNP Cloud
Duration: 90 minutes (55-65 questions)
Registration: Pearson VUE
- » Cloud architects
- » Infrastructure engineers
- » Technical administrators
Back to Top
- » Cisco’s architectural components of the data center to support the infrastructure of a private cloud IaaS
- » service offerings with Cisco PSC
- » Automate network services in a private IaaS cloud
- » Lifecycle management and application provisioning in the cloud
- » How to use the ICF to manage the workloads in the hybrid cloud
Back to Top
- Manage Private Cloud Infrastructure for IaaS
- Cloud Automation and Management
- Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite and Cloud Management
- Managing Devices for a Cloud Tenant Using Cisco UCS Director
- Managing Infrastructure Policies for IaaS Using Cisco UCS Director
- Managing VDCs in Cisco UCS Director
- Managing Workflows in an IaaS Tenant Cloud
- Managing Self-Service Provisioning in Cisco UCS Director
- Manage Private IaaS Catalog with Cisco PSC
- Publishing Cisco UCS Director Services in Cisco PSC
- Ordering IaaS Services as an End User Using Cisco PSC
- Cisco VACS for Provisioning Private IaaS with Network Automation
- Cisco VACS
- Policies for Containers
- Creating a Cisco VACS 3-Tier Internal Template Automation
- Creating a Cisco VACS 3-Tier External Template Automation
- Publishing Discovered Cisco VACS Services in Cisco PSC
- Application Provisioning and Lifecycle Management
- Ordering a Virtual Server Using Cisco PSC
- Ordering a Physical Server Using Cisco PSC
- Ordering a Multi-Tier Application Container Using Cisco PSC
- Managing Application Containers
- Manage Lifecycles of Cloud Resources
- Managing Snapshots
- Manage Intercloud Fabric Connectivity for IaaS in Hybrid Cloud
- Configuring Intercloud Fabric Connectivity
- Managing VM Templates to Deploy New Workloads
- Managing Intercloud Fabric Infrastructure
- Managing Routing Policies for Secure VM Communication in the Hybrid Cloud
- Create a Multitenant Cloud in Cisco UCS Director
- Configure and Manage Policies for Multitenant Cloud in Cisco UCS Director
- Manage VDCs and VDC Applications
- Create Workflow Parameters in Cisco UCS Director
- Creating a Cisco UCS Director Workflow for Baremetal Provisioning
- Clone Container Policies
- Configure Resource Pools
- Managing Cisco VACS 3- Tier Internal and External Templates
- Configure and Manage Catalogs in Cisco UCS Director
- Create Self-Service Provisioning Requirements in Cisco UCS Director
- Discover Cisco UCS Director Catalogs and Templates, and Order VM or Application Stacks as an End User
- Lifecycle Management with Cisco PSC
Back to Top
- » 300-470 : Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud v1.0 - CLDAUT
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top