Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions v1.0 - SISAS (Professional)
Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions (SISAS) v1.0 is a five-day instructor-led training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Ciscos Identity Services Engine and 802.1X secure network access. The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution. The student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. At the end of the course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco ISE appliance feature and provide operational support identity and network access control.
Exam Number: 300-208 SISAS
Associated Certifications: CCNP Security
Duration: 90 minutes (55-65 questions)
Register with: Pearson VUE
- » Channel Partner / Reseller
- » Customer
- » Employee
Back to Top
- » Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) certification
- » Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA®) Security certification
- » Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
Back to Top
- » Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine architecture and access control capabilities.
- » Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation.
- » Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP).
- » Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE.
- » Understand the implement Internal and External authentication databases.
- » Implement MAC Authentication Bypass.
- » Implement identity based authorization policies.
- » Understand Cisco TrustSec features.
- » Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access.
- » Implement ISE Posture service.
- » Implement ISE Profiling.
- » Understand Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE.
- » Troubleshoot ISE .
Back to Top
- Threat Mitigation through Identity Services
- Identity Services
- 802.1X and EAP
- Configure 802.1X Components
- ISE Fundamentals
- Describe Cisco ISE Features and configure the fundamentals
- Cisco ISE with PKI
- Cisco ISE Authentication
- Cisco ISE with External Authentication
- Advance Access Control
- Certificate Based User Authentication
- Cisco TrustSec
- Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Web Authentication
- Guest Access Services
- Troubleshooting Network Access Control
- Troubleshooting ISE
- Lab 1: Installing a Certificate in ISE
- Lab 2: Local/Remote Identity Stores with Active Directory/LDAP and Sequence Lists
- Lab 3: Examining and Configuring Supplicants
- Lab 4: 802.1X: Wired Networks
- Lab 5: 802.1X: MAR and EAP Chaining
- Lab 6: 802.1X: MAC Authentication Bypass
- Lab 7: Implement Central WebAuth
- Lab 8: Implement Guest Access and My Device Portal
- Lab 9: Implement Posture Service
- Lab 10: Implement the Profile Service
- Lab 11: Implementing TrustSec and MACsec
Back to Top
- » 300-208 SISAS : Implementing Cisco Secure Access Solutions
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top