Administration of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5
IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5 includes IBM Process Server, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Designer, IBM Process Center, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus. This course focuses on IBM Process Server, which is a high-performance business engine at the heart of business process management (BPM) and service-oriented architecture (SOA).
The course covers how to install IBM Process Server in a network deployment environment. You learn about the various deployment topologies available for IBM Process Server, and the deployment options for various IBM Process Server components. The course also teaches you about the selection criteria for choosing an appropriate deployment topology.
- » This basic course is for systems administrators, solutions administrators, and operators who install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot IBM Process Server applications.
Back to Top
- » Configure IBM Process Server
- » Describe the purpose and business value of the tools included in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5: IBM Process Designer, IBM Integration Designer, IBM Process Server, IBM Process Center, and WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus
- » Describe IBM Business Process Manager Advanced architecture, concepts, and terminology
- » Describe the deployment considerations for IBM Business Process Manager Advanced components
- » Describe the IBM Process Server high availability topologies and their selection criteria
- » Create an IBM Process Server clustered environment
- » Verify the functions of failover in a clustered environment
- » Configure the business process engine
- » Configure and work with Business Space
- » Deploy and manage business applications
- » Work with human tasks
- » Work with the administrative console and management tools
- » Configure the Common Event Infrastructure
- » Collect Common Event Infrastructure events and view them using the Common Base Event browser
- » Troubleshoot the environment
Back to Top
- Course introduction
- Overview of IBM Business Process Manager Advanced
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced architecture overview
- IBM Business Process Manager Advanced installation
- Exercise: Configuring the cell
- Exercise: Installing the IBM HTTP Server
- Introduction to IBM Process Center
- Exercise: Exploring IBM Process Center
- Overview of IBM Process Server
- IBM Process Server components
- IBM Process Server deployment topologies
- Exercise: Creating the clusters
- Exercise: Configuring the Process Server component
- Introduction to the service integration bus
- Exercise: Configuring the messaging cluster
- Exercise: Configuring the Performance Data Warehouse
- Business process choreography, part 1
- Exercise: Installing and configuring Business Process Choreographer
- Application deployment concepts
- Failed event manager overview
- Exercise : IBM Process Server administration
- Business process choreography, part 2
- Exercise: Working with human tasks
- Introduction to Business Space
- Exercise: Configuring Business Space
- Business rules
- Exercise: Working with business rules
- Introduction to the Common Event Infrastructure
- Exercise: Configuring the Common Event Infrastructure
- IBM Process Server advanced topologies
- Exercise: Configuring messaging engine policies and transaction log failover
- Problem determination
- Course summary
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
Our instructors are passionate at teaching and are experts in their respective fields. Our average NetCom instructor has many, many years of real-world experience and impart their priceless, valuable knowledge to our students every single day.
See our world-class instructors.
Back to Top