Implementing Core Cisco ASA Security v1.0 - SASAC
This course covers the Cisco ASA 9.0 / 9.1 core firewall and VPN features. Cisco ASA Core v1.0 is designed to teach network security engineers working on the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance to implement core Cisco ASA features, including the new ASA 9.0 and 9.1 features.
- » Channel Partner / Reseller
- » Customer
- » Employee
Back to Top
- » FIREWALL v1.0 or FIREWALL v2.0 or an equivalent knowledge of the Cisco ASA
Back to Top
- » Explain the core essential features of Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls
- » Describe how to implement Cisco ASA basic connectivity and device management
- » Implement basic Cisco ASA network integration
- » Describe and implement basic Cisco ASA policy controls
- » Describe Cisco ASA common VPN components
- » Describe and implement Cisco ASA clientless VPN solutions
- » Describe and implement Cisco ASA and Cisco AnyConnect full tunnel VPN solutions
Back to Top
- Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Essentials
- Evaluating Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Technologies
- Identifying Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Models
- Identifying Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Licensing Options
- Basic Connectivity and Device Management
- Preparing the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance for Network Integration
- Managing Basic Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Network Settings
- Network Integration
- Configuring Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance NAT Features
- Configuring Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Basic Access Control Features
- Configuring Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Routing Features
- Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Policy Controls
- Defining the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance MPF
- Configuring Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Advanced Application Inspections
- Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance VPN Common Components
- VPN Overview
- Implementing Profiles, Group Policies, and User Policies
- Implementing PKI Services
- Cisco Clientless VPN Solution
- Introducing Clientless SSL VPN
- Deploying Basic Cisco Clientless SSL VPN on the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance
- Deploying Application Access in Cisco Clientless SSL VPN
- Deploying Client-Side Authentication and Authorization in Clientless SSL VPN
- Cisco AnyConnect Full Tunnel VPN Solutions
- Deploying Basic Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Deploying Advanced Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on Cisco ASA
- Deploying Advanced Authentication and Authorization in Cisco AnyConnect VPNs
- Deploying Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs
- Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance High Availability and Virtualization
- Configuring Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Interface Redundancy Features
- Configuring Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Active/Standby High Availability
- Configuring Security Contexts on the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance
- Accessing the Remote Lab Environment
- Configuring the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance
- Configuring NAT
- Configuring Basic Cisco Access Control Features
- Configuring MPF, Basic Stateful Inspections, and QoS
- Configuring MPF Advanced Application Inspections
- Implementing Basic Clientless SSL VPN on the Cisco ASA
- Configuring Application Access for Clientless SSL VPN on the Cisco ASA
- Implementing External Authentication and Authorization for Clientless SSL VPNs
- Implementing Basic Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPN on the Cisco ASA
- Configuring Advanced Authentication for Cisco AnyConnect SSL VPNs
- Implementing Cisco AnyConnect IPsec/IKEv2 VPNs
- Configuring Active/Standby High Availability
Back to Top
We ensure your success by asking all
students to take a FREE Skill Assessment test.
These short, instructor-written tests are an objective measure of your current skills that help us determine whether or not you will be able to meet your goals by attending this course at your current skill level. If we determine that you need additional preparation or training in order to gain the most value from this course, we will recommend cost-effective solutions that you can use to get ready for the course.
Our required skill-assessments ensure that:
- All students in the class are at a comparable skill level, so the class can run smoothly without beginners slowing down the class for everyone else.
- NetCom students enjoy one of the industry's highest success rates, and pass rates when a certification exam is involved.
- We stay committed to providing you real value. Again, your success is paramount; we will register you only if you have the skills to succeed.
This assessment is for your benefit and best taken without any preparation or reference materials, so your skills can be objectively measured.
Take your FREE Skill Assessment test »
Back to Top
- Networking expert with several Cisco certifications, including CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCSI, and CCVP.
- Has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
- Average rating of 8.75 out of 9 on student evaluation reports.
David has been in the Networking field for the past eleven years and holds several Cisco certifications. He has been an instructor since 2005 and has taught over 90 courses at NetCom Learning.
David is an extremely enthusiastic trainer with a raw passion towards teaching and delivering Cisco information and takes great pride in his career as an instructor, which has lead him to develop and deliver the class in his own unique way; very professional and knowledgeable, yet pleasant and enjoyable. His classes have a high passing rate for students taking certification exams, and averages 8.75 out of 9 on evaluation reports.
- Over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer.
- An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, as well as select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
- High-skilled and acclaimed instructor. Has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning.
Michael has over 22 years of professional experience in the IT field, including more than a decade as a Certified Trainer. An expert in Cisco's Routing, Switching, Security, Voice and Wireless areas, Michael also teaches select Microsoft, Novell, CompTIA, Sun and CWNP courses.
Michael's dedication and passion for teaching is unmatched. He has trained over 900 students at Netcom Learning since 2006 and his evaluation scores average 8.7 out of 9.
- Bachelors and Masters in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania, in addition to several IT certifications.
- Over 20 years of experience in the IT industry; background ranges from engineering, administration and escalation support in networks.
William is a highly-skilled IT professional with Bachelors and Masters Degree in Mathematics from University of Pennsylvania. He has been working in the IT industry for over 20 years, with experience in engineering, administration and escalation support in networks ranging from small to large scale complex enterprise environments.
As a Cisco and CompTIA Subject Matter Expert, he holds several certifications, including Cisco CCNA, CCNP, and CCIE. William is one of NetCom's top trainers, consistently scoring high marks in student evaluations.
Back to Top
Good Training company with whom we have a history.
» Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions v2.0 - FIREWALL
Excellent sales cycle, found the applicable course in days. Very responsive, course catalog, registration forms delivered in hours. Very good instructor, geared toward certification test, shared a lot of valuable information.
- David K.
» Administering Cisco Voice and Unified Communications - ICOMM
More testimonials »
Back to Top